Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust Employee Reviews

Enjoyed the job. Manager very clearly had those she favoured which was the downside. I know this is not the case in all departments. Other than that I had a very good experience.
Warm well come from the team at the beginning of the day and helping the trust with IT support by learning new applications and software. Great management and very responsive from the seniors. Cooperative working environment that everyone can share difficult tasks. Job is very responsible with authentications with access to systems and and create new account for systems but hardest part always well managed by the team leader and the department was moving always forward. Most enjoyable part is completing a task with no errors.
Pros
Friday lunch and birthdays
Cons
Swapping the extra hour on Thursdays and Fridays
Adoro trabalhar na minha área e com o meu pessoal, somos todos profissionais e cuidamos uns dos outros.É a minha segunda casa.
Worse experience of my life never again no support negative team really bad Felt very hard as was new to healthcare almost put me off but luckily love where I work now It’s a shame cause Nhs talks about care values and I don’t think they are always used
Pros
Cons
All of it
Buckinghamshire Health trust is a very productive and fun place to work. All the team members are very good and hard working. The work culture is very flexible.
When working in such as busy hospital you always have to be alert for anything but I really enjoyed working in a this kind of environment. I learn a lot.
Worst place ever worked. Very poor pay . You have to pay for parking but no guarantee of a space. Horrible office atmosphere consisting of moody women. No promotion after 6 years. Applied 3 times for same role but rejected. Management useless. Culture of favouritsm/bias.
A lot of the senior management have no idea what they are doing most of the time they come in late leave early and just sit around for rest of the day eating. Money is wasted with too many ‘managers.’ A number of staff leave due to a bullying culture within the hospital. Staff are rude to patients and again when it’s escalated nothing gets done. The staff who keep their heads down and work hard are not recognised, but the troublemakers are constantly praised to pacify them. I worked there for 12 months was so anxious and stressed from my experience there.
Really nice people to work with. Very good, supportive team spirit where I worked. Always very busy but the biggest problem is that it is usually understaffed.
Worked here for 19 years so they must be a good Employer. It's the lovely people really that made me continue my long service here. Location change and new working rules etc give me the push that I need to move on.
Management were awful. They treated you like dogs. No benefits to working in Bucks healthcare Trust at all compared to other trusts. Worst pay in the UK for NHS.
very few career opportunities. Stressful environments at times due to the constant lack of funding which is manageable but don't seem to progress at all its the same people over and over.
Pros
20% off nandos, good sick pay if you have worked there a long period of time, good mat leave package
Cons
Too long to list
Ok fo work experience but no progression in job role makes it a dead end job. The people are ok. Management is dire though. No desire to nurture staff to keep the best
Pros
Near to home
Cons
Wage low, no prospects
Great team to work with but lack of opportunities for progression or further learning. Absolutely no scope for career development within the department.
Pros
Flexible hours
Management vision is fantastic. The new CEO is progressive and forward thinking. The Trust is continuing to go from strength to strength. New vision for the future already started
Pros
Monday to Friday
Cons
Unpaid hours to keep up with targets
Small hospital with the opportunity to make lots of friends. Overall, staff are overworked, and there is a lot of judgment from more senior members of staff with little or no support.
Pros
Social aspects
Cons
Was once a good job,But through poor management throughout hospital,department going down hill fast. Constantly changing job role without consultation . Not a happy place!
Pros
All equipment provided
Cons
Too many
Due to people not being replaced when they leave, you end up with an insurmountable workload and high stress factor! Management stick their heads in the sand! Bullying is rife unfortunately. The patients and some staff made my work worthwhile. So happy I left. You don't know how bad it is til you're gone.
Pros
Interesting and varied work.
Cons
Poor management. Bullying is rife.
I loved my time at this trust, they always ensured I would get a break and had lots of opportunities for learning with many supportive mentors. In the last year things have begun to become catty
Pros
Mentor support
Cons
Staff getting catty
Very caring and compassionate team. Lots of work to do but for a good purpose and felt very rewarding. Struggled to read Consultants writing at times but good to have a challenge!
Pros
Good canteen
Cons
No parking on site
lack of opportunites, different every day, learnt pc skills, management unsupportive, codeadline could be tough to meeet workers all ok,