Builders logo
Builders

Builders Employee Reviews

productive

my husband is a builders and we own a business so all i do is finance wth my husband sorting out the bills, making invoice, giving salaries to the employment and etc.

good

general labouring for different builders mixes ect hard work some days doing mixes lifting slabs turfing moving things around hard job to be honest

Pros

dinner included

Cons

some long days some short

Fun

Was really good but from injury’s can’t do all the fast moving anymore mainly lifting big things. Worth the money and good group of people and a brilliant grade to lean

Cons

Good job to be in and a good laugh.

I enjoyed my time working on the building industry always a good crack. The work was good done some amazing jons over the years. And worked for some really good people

Fun place to work

In my option i enjoyed my time at PC builders, it was a fun place to work where the people are friendly and they can take a joke so it isn't a stressed environment, however sometimes some of the employees can take it over the top.

Pros

They have the tuck truck which brings the lunch to the work place

Cons

Great experience as assistant branch manager

Take work load off the branch manger, enabled myself to learn more of the day to day running off the branch. Train staff and share my knowledge of the building trade. Excel in sales at the same time, open key accounts and build a large customer base of regular customers. Increase profit margin and monthly sales.

Pros

Great company perks, Always learning

Cons

Closed down

I love working

My job involved dealing with damp proofing.I do drill and inject walls and I do water proof rendering and skim,protected the damp places,I always do explain the customer what I'm doing,I'm always triying to be kind and understanding the customer.I could do woodworm spraying asswell.I also do a lot of responsibility at work,also when I finish the job I clean everywhere nicely.I have got a certificate water proofing in buildings. I love working and its not hard for me because I'm doing it with enjoying.