Builders

Builders

Builders Employee Review

Great working environment, fun staff and customers

It can be extremely hectic during the building season, with customers needing waited on, telephones ringing, and orders to be placed, but all in all, it is a pretty decent place to work. The employees are fun loving and everyone is one big family. The hardest part of the job is dealing with irate customers, but that is all tempered by the closeness of the staff and the ability to make one another laugh. The most enjoyable part is when we surprise someone with for their birthday, or other occasion and everyone eats!

Pros

End of month lunches, customers bring in donuts, management works around family emergencies

Cons

No retirement match, expensive healthcare

2.0Job security/advancement

good

general labouring for different builders mixes ect hard work some days doing mixes lifting slabs turfing moving things around hard job to be honest

Pros

dinner included

Cons

some long days some short

productive

my husband is a builders and we own a business so all i do is finance wth my husband sorting out the bills, making invoice, giving salaries to the employment and etc.

Fun

Was really good but from injury’s can’t do all the fast moving anymore mainly lifting big things. Worth the money and good group of people and a brilliant grade to lean

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Builders. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement
  • Builders
  • Great working environment, fun staff and customers