Builders

Builders

Builders Employee Review

Work hours are hectic and you rarely get off.

The company has benefits and grants their employees the opportunity to advance, however there is lack of input from managers to follow up and push employees. The management structure within Builders is broken as there is a disconnect between the managers and staff. When questions regarding working hours or complaints arise the employees are referred back to their contracts and are told that they had signed for it. The workload is alot as the work that is supposed to be done by managers gets pushed down to the lower employees, there is a lack of employees and a lack of input from upper management.

2.0Job security/advancement

good

general labouring for different builders mixes ect hard work some days doing mixes lifting slabs turfing moving things around hard job to be honest

Pros

dinner included

Cons

some long days some short

productive

my husband is a builders and we own a business so all i do is finance wth my husband sorting out the bills, making invoice, giving salaries to the employment and etc.

Fun

Was really good but from injury’s can’t do all the fast moving anymore mainly lifting big things. Worth the money and good group of people and a brilliant grade to lean

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Builders. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement
  • Builders
  • Work hours are hectic and you rarely get off.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?