Builders

Builders Employee Reviews

productive

my husband is a builders and we own a business so all i do is finance wth my husband sorting out the bills, making invoice, giving salaries to the employment and etc.

Really enjoyable, exciting, enriching and always motivating me to do better, to grow to become more organized, this is the best experience I've ever had

Pros

Great tea times and lunch breaks

Cons

No cons I just have transport issues

Good at first then would turn on you.

If you like coming into work and not being able to get off at a certain time then this is a job for you. It’s pretty much of a if you don’t talk then you’ll get along just right job.

Pros

Driving to places to drop off things at customers homes.

Cons

It the hardest work I ever worked

I enjoyed working with them and even though were working under pressure but we were working together and trying to meet the standards of the company that was required at the time

Pros

Good working experience

Cons

Being in charge wasn't easy

The diversity in using different skills. Every day is mostly different.

Very rewarding opportunity not just for the skilled tradesman but for artists as well. A lot of variety and skill sets put into practice. In addition, the schedule flexibility is unbeatable. The investor is a man of his word, very prompt in paying and recognizing talent and a job well performed.

Work hours are hectic and you rarely get off.

The company has benefits and grants their employees the opportunity to advance, however there is lack of input from managers to follow up and push employees. The management structure within Builders is broken as there is a disconnect between the managers and staff. When questions regarding working hours or complaints arise the employees are referred back to their contracts and are told that they had signed for it. The workload is alot as the work that is supposed to be done by managers gets pushed down to the lower employees, there is a lack of employees and a lack of input from upper management.

good

general labouring for different builders mixes ect hard work some days doing mixes lifting slabs turfing moving things around hard job to be honest

Pros

dinner included

Cons

some long days some short

About work

No rest always to be active and available to attend calls. No recognition you will get . Won't believe you even your truthful to them. Money minded people.

A nice family oriented business

A typical day in the HR department you will find yourself busy updating benefits for employees. Maintaining and updating safety and training records. Overall, you have to be a "resource" in which employees can rely on you to help them out.

I like working but I’m looking for something better

I’m looking for something better it’s just the work environment isn’t what I’m like the pay is good I just need something that I can really get ahold of and learn from that I can use as I’m going through life

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Builders?

Dress nicely

I am a very good person and I am very proud of my work, accomplishments and all that I have achieved. I am down to earth, easy to get along with but there are boundaries.

What a good inviroment to be at training and they recodnise you when you show potential

Working at builders is a good opportunity for me I have learned a lot you don't stay in one position they move you and they grow you to a better person from cashier to receptionist to supervisor to banking and Liv lot of training.

Hard Working Experience

We are train to work hard with minimum of 15hrs. working / day for us to comply the schedule from the site and paper works needed to comply every day, nonstop working even holiday. I learned to value every hour on our work is important because of the tight schedule.

Am working yard department

Am good listing , hard worker , I try by all means to do my work on time . Team work, when I working I focus so that my job complete and clean perfect

Pros

30 minutes

Cons

30 years

Fun

Was really good but from injury’s can’t do all the fast moving anymore mainly lifting big things. Worth the money and good group of people and a brilliant grade to lean

Cons

Good job to be in and a good laugh.

I enjoyed my time working on the building industry always a good crack. The work was good done some amazing jons over the years. And worked for some really good people

Supervisor

I have learened hard work . Team spirit is most neccessary for doing any work orr for a successful work. Management is also very necessary for doing any work. Culture of the workplace is suitable and normal.

Pros

Depend on situations

Cons

Depend on situatuons

productive

It was a great company but because our papers for permanent resident has been approved so I decided to resign. Workers were fun to be with and rules were being followed.

Pros

extra pay

Bad management. Employees treated poorly

The management was poor and the way they treated the employees was very disrespectful and demeaning. Basically like they don’t fully care about the employees.

had a good exeprience

was a good company to learn and build your career. as a fresher i started learning more about HR process and it helped a lot in my career. Organization was giving lot of space to learn and improve my knowledge and skill level.

i have learned much knowledge from last 7 months in civil field.

i have learned much knowledge from last 7 months in civil field. i am waiting for good opportunity,i can manage any kind of situation, i always believe my hard work.

Pros

free lunches

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Builders. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement
  • Builders
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?