Builders

Builders Employee Reviews

my husband is a builders and we own a business so all i do is finance wth my husband sorting out the bills, making invoice, giving salaries to the employment and etc.
general labouring for different builders mixes ect hard work some days doing mixes lifting slabs turfing moving things around hard job to be honest
Pros
dinner included
Cons
some long days some short
Was really good but from injury’s can’t do all the fast moving anymore mainly lifting big things. Worth the money and good group of people and a brilliant grade to lean
Cons
I enjoyed my time working on the building industry always a good crack. The work was good done some amazing jons over the years. And worked for some really good people
In my option i enjoyed my time at PC builders, it was a fun place to work where the people are friendly and they can take a joke so it isn't a stressed environment, however sometimes some of the employees can take it over the top.
Pros
They have the tuck truck which brings the lunch to the work place
Cons
Take work load off the branch manger, enabled myself to learn more of the day to day running off the branch. Train staff and share my knowledge of the building trade. Excel in sales at the same time, open key accounts and build a large customer base of regular customers. Increase profit margin and monthly sales.
Pros
Great company perks, Always learning
Cons
Closed down
My job involved dealing with damp proofing.I do drill and inject walls and I do water proof rendering and skim,protected the damp places,I always do explain the customer what I'm doing,I'm always triying to be kind and understanding the customer.I could do woodworm spraying asswell.I also do a lot of responsibility at work,also when I finish the job I clean everywhere nicely.I have got a certificate water proofing in buildings. I love working and its not hard for me because I'm doing it with enjoying.