Builders logo
Builders

Builders Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
3.0Job security & advancement

It the hardest work I ever worked

I enjoyed working with them and even though were working under pressure but we were working together and trying to meet the standards of the company that was required at the time

Pros

Good working experience

Cons

Being in charge wasn't easy

Really enjoyable, exciting, enriching and always motivating me to do better, to grow to become more organized, this is the best experience I've ever had

Pros

Great tea times and lunch breaks

Cons

No cons I just have transport issues

The diversity in using different skills. Every day is mostly different.

Very rewarding opportunity not just for the skilled tradesman but for artists as well. A lot of variety and skill sets put into practice. In addition, the schedule flexibility is unbeatable. The investor is a man of his word, very prompt in paying and recognizing talent and a job well performed.

I like working but I’m looking for something better

I’m looking for something better it’s just the work environment isn’t what I’m like the pay is good I just need something that I can really get ahold of and learn from that I can use as I’m going through life

What a good inviroment to be at training and they recodnise you when you show potential

Working at builders is a good opportunity for me I have learned a lot you don't stay in one position they move you and they grow you to a better person from cashier to receptionist to supervisor to banking and Liv lot of training.

productive

It was a great company but because our papers for permanent resident has been approved so I decided to resign. Workers were fun to be with and rules were being followed.

Pros

extra pay

had a good exeprience

was a good company to learn and build your career. as a fresher i started learning more about HR process and it helped a lot in my career. Organization was giving lot of space to learn and improve my knowledge and skill level.

i have learned much knowledge from last 7 months in civil field.

i have learned much knowledge from last 7 months in civil field. i am waiting for good opportunity,i can manage any kind of situation, i always believe my hard work.

Pros

free lunches