Bulloughs Cleaning Services
Happiness score is 49 out of 100
View all Bulloughs Cleaning Services reviews

Bulloughs Cleaning Services

Bulloughs Cleaning Services Employee Review

The supervice at where i work is very good, they have little if any help from management , it would be better if management show up at least 2 a month on sites to see all staff an ask them if the is anything they can do to to make you feel appropriate.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Meh

Not a good company to work for!Management are useless, most of the time left to get on with the work. Team is nice and helpful though! Rate of pay is abysmal.

Stressfull

Company is a greedy. I have only a out 14 day holidays. Supervisor is not proffesional. I have been looking for another job :( I do not recomend to other the company.

Pros

Greedy

Cons

Not proffessinal maagment
Same role

Terrible company to work for

Terrible company to work for. No respect and management a disgrace. Disgusting and badly run to the point where you are extremely exhausted and not looed after as an employee

Pros

Cons

Just awful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bulloughs Cleaning Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Bulloughs Cleaning Services with

Learn about Bulloughs Cleaning Services in popular locations

• Bulloughs Cleaning Services
  • working for bulloughs well we are always running out of stock people dont stay long overworked and you dont get appreciated off managment