Bupa
Happiness score is 53 out of 100

Bupa

Bupa Employee Review

Stresful

Quite stresful place to work, the company is asking a lot for the offered time. The salary is not the best and definitly could be improvements.The management has been amazing. But the company as such is asking far too much.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Corrupt does not sell what’s in the box

6 years of my life, not a good experience Corporate life, a huge machine - some good people mostly the ones not in management, the workers on the floor could be supported and respected more.
Same role

Bad management

No support from management or above.Used to improve the place introduced care plans, paperwork to improve staff work lives.Advised no Manager training available.

Pros

Carestaff excellent

Official response from Bupa

16 June 2020
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. I'm really sorry to read this is your experience as it does not reflect our culture or behaviours. We take all feedback very seriously and would always encourage our employees to talk to their manager or the People Team about concerns to see how they could be addressed. I wish you every success for the future.
Same location

Good

Good management, pay scale is little less as per day today expenses in UK, working atmosphere is good, the time after selection until start date of employment is little long

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bupa. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement