Burges Salmon

Burges Salmon Employee Reviews

Care and consideration is taken and everyone is very interesting. Bear in mind though, I was a volunteer working with them. They were very determined and kind individuals though.
Although I was only at the firm for a 2 week placement, I found the experience highly enjoyable and was able to gain a strong insight into life at the firm. Everyone seems to enjoy their work and the hours for a commercial firm are great. The work is interesting, although sometimes more regional than I was hoping for, and the firm has a very strong ethos.
Pros
Culture, management, ethos
Cons
Quality of work not the same as some city firms
Very welcoming team members that assisted me in enjoying and benefitting from 5 days of work experience at the firm. I was given trainee tasks although I was only a student at the time, which gave me an insight into the work of the legal world.
A great place to work, friendly staff and relaxed but professional atmosphere. Lots of social clubs and different ways to get involved outside the office.
i enjoying working in burges salmon. all the staff is really good and supportive there. company takes good care of all employees.
  1. Employee reviews