Burges Salmon logo
View all Burges Salmon reviews

Burges Salmon

Burges Salmon Employee Review

Fun

A great place to work, friendly staff and relaxed but professional atmosphere. Lots of social clubs and different ways to get involved outside the office.

5.0Job security/advancement

Care and consideration

Care and consideration is taken and everyone is very interesting. Bear in mind though, I was a volunteer working with them. They were very determined and kind individuals though.
Same location

Great place to work with very friendly culture

Although I was only at the firm for a 2 week placement, I found the experience highly enjoyable and was able to gain a strong insight into life at the firm. Everyone seems to enjoy their work and the hours for a commercial firm are great. The work is interesting, although sometimes more regional than I was hoping for, and the firm has a very strong ethos.

Pros

Culture, management, ethos

Cons

Quality of work not the same as some city firms

Work Experience

Very welcoming team members that assisted me in enjoying and benefitting from 5 days of work experience at the firm. I was given trainee tasks although I was only a student at the time, which gave me an insight into the work of the legal world.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Burges Salmon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6