Buzzacott

Buzzacott Employee Reviews

Career progression is quite slow, many repetitive tasks, salary progression is also slow. The environment depended upon partners, not flexible sick days and many meetings following your sick days.
Pros: A few vibrant team members who like to help and train the new staff. Cons: Very stressful place of work. Passive-aggressive behaviour from senior managers. Competitive behaviour from those who are climbing the ladder. A sense of prejudice and inequality. They are not childcare friendly. Notes: This is not a beginner-friendly company to start your career in and get initial experience. Only work here if you are established in your chosen career field and you are certain you want to work in corporate HR.
It was nice being with Buzzacott - working culture was great and people were nice. The working culture was relaxed yet task oriented. The office location was easy to reach.
I enjoyed working at Buzzacott because the people know their clients and the technical detail of the services they offer. They are honest and trustworthy. They work hard and have fun together.
The team was easy to get along with and very down to earth. The only place I have worked where the culture is so diverse. I met people from all over the world.
Good graduate training programme with the opportunity to be promoted soon after. Provided with good internal support teams such as HR, IT and admin.
Pros
Investment in technology
Cons
Lacking office space due to fast growing teams
Fun workplace with good social events. Reactive in technology advancements. Strong management and decisions are well thought through More benefits provided to employees each year
Great place to learn and full of variety. Management support on-going learning and development and encourage you to strive for your best. Great team to work with!
Client focused accountants with high quality customer service. Company bit old fashioned in approach but wants to look after their staff well. Keen to develop employees.
A full and varied job. I learnt a lot about office administration for a large company. Management were very involved and offered sound advice and encouragement. All my co-workers were very friendly, worked with me and helped me. The hardest part of the job was learning all the rules from HMRC. The most enjoyable part of working there was learning new skills and socialising with my co-workers as the company offered good team building opportunities outside of working hours.
Pros
Health Insurance, Season Ticket Loans
  1. Employee reviews