Byron Hamburgers
3.6 out of 5 stars.
Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

How much does a waitress earn per hour?

3 answers

  • A waitress or waiter will earn the minimum wage of their age range but tips can be as little to none on one night then the next shift could be over 100 pounds.

  • Min wage + tips. Depending of the location and timing tips could make extra £3 to even £10/h. All cash tips are yours, 70% of the card tips and service charge is yours as well. Remaining 30% split between the bar and the kitchen staff.

  • I earned £7.20 + tips

Help jobseekers learn about the company by being objective and to the point.

Your answer will be posted publicly. Please don't submit any personal information.

Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
  1. How much does a waitress earn per hour?