CMA Recruitment Group

Working at CMA Recruitment Group: 5 Reviews

United Kingdom5 reviews

Supportive environment with a great work/life balance.

During my time with the business I found CMA to be a really good organisation to work for. There's a real emphasis on teamwork with a good level of support at all levels. Everyone works really hard, but at the same time enjoy a really healthy work life balance, which is encouraged by the senior management team. You really get a sense that everyone is truly bought into the strategic direction of the business, as well as its core values and ethics.

Good work ethics

I have worked with this agency before on several contracts. They do look after their candidates. Their work ethics are excellent. I still regard them as the best agency in the Portsmouth area. I cannot say whether other branches are the same. Portsmouth office is really good to work with.

Great culture and employee engagement

I've found CMA to be a great place to work and enhance my career. The team and management are all very approachable and there is an inherent team work ethos within the business, which is a big USP within the recruitment industry. The environment is high performing, professional and hard working whilst remaining a fun and enjoyable place to work. This is definitely a big factor in the long staff tenure at CMA.

Pros

Grown up environment, ability to bill strong numbers and potential to earn excellent OTE, culture, people, awards and rewards

Cons

No major cons

A great place to work and advance your career

As a business, I believe that CMA are growing, developing and embracing change in an ever-evolving industry. The senior management team are always there to listen and help as much as possible. All consultants are encouraged to share best practice, share ideas and ultimately have fun doing it. There is opportunity to develop and progress if you prove yourself in your role and there is an excellent salary, car allowance and uncapped commission. All of the team are constantly encouraged to share ideas and nominate colleagues for best practice and this makes people feel valued and promotes a genuine team environment. I felt very supported by my manager and overall I was very happy at CMA.

Pros

Social events, early finish on a Friday, free parking, flexible working, generous car allowance, team environment, approachable management team

Cons

IT platform, complicated commission structure

Very resourceful, good cultured agency

Work with this agency for many years on and off. Very considerate for work/life balance. Very good at looking people's talents and finding right job for right person. Ethical and approachable. Would recommend to work with this agency.

Pros

approachable, good balance to find right candidate for right job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CMA Recruitment Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

CMA Recruitment Group Reviews by Location

• CMA Recruitment Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?