cafod

cafod Work-life balance reviews

Was one of my best opportunities when I was 17 turning 18 then, but as a young man i was surrounded by many more older people that probably had grandchildren or children my age, leaving me some what feeling alone most of the time even though I did make quite good friends, I believe older people find me good to talk to maybe because talking to me might make them feel young again. All in all, it is a great charity doing great things in the back ground spent most of my time with the IT team who where amazing and taught me so many beneficial skills.
The staff members are very dedicated to the organization, and offer a lot of support to the volunteers. They also offer an induction session as well as any necessary training required. Additionally, CAFOD reimburses any money spent on travel or costs by its volunteers, which is very helpful and encouraging.
Pros
Free lunches and travel
Cons
this is a very fun and fun and fun place to work. i really enjoy what they do on fridays and saturdays and sundays and mondays and tuesdays and thursdays
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at cafod?