Calibre International
Happiness score is 67 out of 100

Calibre International Employee Reviews

United Kingdom47 reviews

agencyhourgoodplaceworkingpeoplejobwork

Salary is alight but work can be long

Working long hours can be tiring and some staff members can be more strict. The agency tend to dismiss you on the day of the shift which is annoying.

Productive and fun work place🤗Thank You!

Well organized and excellent management and director! They support us all the time when we need .They provide training too and this is an irreplaceable opportunity for everyone!

Insights into Calibre International

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging

You are not treated with respect.

I enjoyed the jobs I took and working directly with clients. But the managers were very rude, which made the job bad. You were never valued for the work you did.

Pros

Flexibility in working time

Cons

Heavy work and bad behavior of people to work

barely any shifts

They barely offer any shifts to you and when they do they cancel which is a huge inconvenience as people may have turned down things to be at work. The pay is fair if your around 16-20.

Pros

Cons

barely shifts

Staff moral's is poor

calibre listens to the company they're providing staff to rather than listening to the staff members working for calibre. overall bad company. The pay is good. They take negative feedback from hotel without any further investigation.

Can't recomend

Would not recomend this company - liars who doesn't speak properly english, lying about wages, moving people into hotels people didnt apply , bullying staff

Pros

No pros

Cons

Horrible management

Nothing to do if you’re under 16

Working with Calibre international as an under 18 year old has barely any benefits. There are little to no jobs available for you to do and the lack of consistency almost makes it seem like you don’t even have a job, it’s easy to get in, easy to set up and even easier to attend but the lack of jobs makes it almost a waste of time to sign with them.

Cons

Barely any work

Very bad

The agency is not too bad but people working in the office are absolutely impolite and nasty.They always give me the hardest and ugly jobs as housekeeper in a hotel

Pros

You can start work in the same day

Cons

Nasty and impolite office staff

Very nice place

Excellent the staff the place. Im working there about 10 months. Im cleaning rooms,exact 8 rooms per day. Im very happy to have experince in this place .

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Always engaged with employees to ensure job security!

Everyone at the agency is polite and very helpful, ensuring that the employees know all that is necessary before the job begins. Pay is always made on time and working hours are enough.

The people work there are really not nice

The staff working there are absolutelly not nice and polite people. I think the company is good but the staff in the office are really rude, nasty and horrible

Pros

I am sorry I cannot say anything good about them

Cons

They are not friendly, polite or and nice.

stresfull

Is not the best agency to work for. First think is they are not protect you at all in front of the hotel managers, you will have the bad surprise to get on time to your job, but the hotel can send you home with no payment at all. Every months happen at least 5 times.

Pros

free dinners

Cons

bad organized

Productive and fun

I learnt various skill from my time with Calibre international, skills learnt includes: communication, working in a team, working in a fast paced environment and responsibility.

Pros

Free food

Cons

N/a

Disaster

Management in the Calibre international it’s not professional at all. Once they declined my booking out of nowhere, when I went there and asked them for a reason they said that was a someone else mistake(?) I called them in the morning 2h before my shift supposed to start (emergency call supposed to be 1,5 before your shift) so as I said I did that and they complained and kick me out. They blocked me on the app, I cannot contact them. I just want to add that the main boss in the hotel liked me and was very happy with me working there. I always did my work well without any problems. I can say that I was hard worker. If yo looking for agency in the London do not go there these people will just treat you as a trust.

people make you feel useless

The hardest thing in my job was the people weren't very polite and sometimes make you feel useless which that make me stop going there. in general the job is alright

Ambiente de trabajo agradable con desayuno incluido

Aprendi conocimientos sobre inglés así como de hostelería en general.

Pros

Descansos

Cons

distancia

all over the place

I went to different hotels every week to serve. it was good however they give very late notice and you have to travel all around London it is not a specific hotel.

Pros

flexible

Cons

0 hour contract, late notice

Best place to work

Great team of people, fun jobs, opportunity to learn and grow. Really good ballance between pay and work. Understanding colleagues and nice environment.

Pros

Incentives

Nice agency

Is very good recruiting agency. I have been working and gain a lot of experience from this job. Very good catering training and very good management. Thanks

Guaranteed Work

Lovely Team, places of work are high standard. Hours are flexible so you can always chose when to work. managers listen to your preferred possessions and places of work.

Pros

free lunches at some places

Cons

irregular and long hours

good agency

good agency, they got a lot of opportunity to help you to find good job, they always found me job stright away , if you are hard worker person they will give you job and respect

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Calibre International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Calibre International with

Calibre International reviews by location

Learn about Calibre International in popular locations

• Calibre International
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?