Calibre International

Calibre International Employee Reviews

Nothing to do if you’re under 16

Working with Calibre international as an under 18 year old has barely any benefits. There are little to no jobs available for you to do and the lack of consistency almost makes it seem like you don’t even have a job, it’s easy to get in, easy to set up and even easier to attend but the lack of jobs makes it almost a waste of time to sign with them.

Cons

Barely any work

Can't recomend

Would not recomend this company - liars who doesn't speak properly english, lying about wages, moving people into hotels people didnt apply , bullying staff

Pros

No pros

Cons

Horrible management

Very bad

The agency is not too bad but people working in the office are absolutely impolite and nasty.They always give me the hardest and ugly jobs as housekeeper in a hotel

Pros

You can start work in the same day

Cons

Nasty and impolite office staff

Very nice place

Excellent the staff the place. Im working there about 10 months. Im cleaning rooms,exact 8 rooms per day. Im very happy to have experince in this place .

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Always engaged with employees to ensure job security!

Everyone at the agency is polite and very helpful, ensuring that the employees know all that is necessary before the job begins. Pay is always made on time and working hours are enough.

The people work there are really not nice

The staff working there are absolutelly not nice and polite people. I think the company is good but the staff in the office are really rude, nasty and horrible

Pros

I am sorry I cannot say anything good about them

Cons

They are not friendly, polite or and nice.

stresfull

Is not the best agency to work for. First think is they are not protect you at all in front of the hotel managers, you will have the bad surprise to get on time to your job, but the hotel can send you home with no payment at all. Every months happen at least 5 times.

Pros

free dinners

Cons

bad organized

Productive and fun

I learnt various skill from my time with Calibre international, skills learnt includes: communication, working in a team, working in a fast paced environment and responsibility.

Pros

Free food

Cons

N/a

Disaster

Management in the Calibre international it’s not professional at all. Once they declined my booking out of nowhere, when I went there and asked them for a reason they said that was a someone else mistake(?) I called them in the morning 2h before my shift supposed to start (emergency call supposed to be 1,5 before your shift) so as I said I did that and they complained and kick me out. They blocked me on the app, I cannot contact them. I just want to add that the main boss in the hotel liked me and was very happy with me working there. I always did my work well without any problems. I can say that I was hard worker. If yo looking for agency in the London do not go there these people will just treat you as a trust.

people make you feel useless

The hardest thing in my job was the people weren't very polite and sometimes make you feel useless which that make me stop going there. in general the job is alright

Ambiente de trabajo agradable con desayuno incluido

Aprendi conocimientos sobre inglés así como de hostelería en general.

Pros

Descansos

Cons

distancia

all over the place

I went to different hotels every week to serve. it was good however they give very late notice and you have to travel all around London it is not a specific hotel.

Pros

flexible

Cons

0 hour contract, late notice

Best place to work

Great team of people, fun jobs, opportunity to learn and grow. Really good ballance between pay and work. Understanding colleagues and nice environment.

Pros

Incentives

Nice agency

Is very good recruiting agency. I have been working and gain a lot of experience from this job. Very good catering training and very good management. Thanks

Guaranteed Work

Lovely Team, places of work are high standard. Hours are flexible so you can always chose when to work. managers listen to your preferred possessions and places of work.

Pros

free lunches at some places

Cons

irregular and long hours

good agency

good agency, they got a lot of opportunity to help you to find good job, they always found me job stright away , if you are hard worker person they will give you job and respect

Easy part-time job

Calibre International is one of the best providers of recruitment services in catering industry in London.It gives you the opportunity to get a temporal work until you find the most suitable for you.

Nice company

They are a good recruitment agency with lovely people that are finding for you a job in a few minutes. They are very serious and professionals too. I loved to work for them.

Care about people. Salary on time. Helpful.

Polite and helpful. Always caring about you and your work place. Resolving problems. Very honest and trustable. Giving proper training before You start your work. Try to find work for you with good connection to your home.

very bad agency

I wasn't happy with my job at Calibre International. It was vary bad organised. The people in the office are very rude. I don't recommend this agency.

A nice place to start

Calibre is a good place to start if you have just arrived in the UK and have no previous experience. However, you will be sent each day to a different place and for not many hours per day and, since they only pay the minimum wage, you will not get a lot at the end of the week.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Calibre International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement