Calibre International

• Time and location flexibility
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose

Nothing to do if you’re under 16

Working with Calibre international as an under 18 year old has barely any benefits. There are little to no jobs available for you to do and the lack of consistency almost makes it seem like you don’t even have a job, it’s easy to get in, easy to set up and even easier to attend but the lack of jobs makes it almost a waste of time to sign with them.

Cons

Barely any work

stresfull

Is not the best agency to work for. First think is they are not protect you at all in front of the hotel managers, you will have the bad surprise to get on time to your job, but the hotel can send you home with no payment at all. Every months happen at least 5 times.

Pros

free dinners

Cons

bad organized

It was a very disorganized agency

A typical day to work was somehow bad and full of stress. Managers used to scream at you and humiliate you in some places. The hardest part of the job was that you were booked for an 6 hour shift and than they required you to stay another 6-7 hours above the program.

Pros

Lunches, met new people

Cons

Long hours, Poor management

I have a good feel for numbers and very analytical thinking, as well as strong communication and people skills developed by my Computer Science degree. Having been responsible over the last summer in a work based environment, I developed several projects that stand as a basis for my self-improvement and I show great determination in bringing my projects and my tasks to an end.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Calibre International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9