Calibre International

Calibre International Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
2.9Job security & advancement

Nice agency

Is very good recruiting agency. I have been working and gain a lot of experience from this job. Very good catering training and very good management. Thanks

Disaster

Management in the Calibre international it’s not professional at all. Once they declined my booking out of nowhere, when I went there and asked them for a reason they said that was a someone else mistake(?) I called them in the morning 2h before my shift supposed to start (emergency call supposed to be 1,5 before your shift) so as I said I did that and they complained and kick me out. They blocked me on the app, I cannot contact them. I just want to add that the main boss in the hotel liked me and was very happy with me working there. I always did my work well without any problems. I can say that I was hard worker. If yo looking for agency in the London do not go there these people will just treat you as a trust.

good agency

good agency, they got a lot of opportunity to help you to find good job, they always found me job stright away , if you are hard worker person they will give you job and respect

Easy part-time job

Calibre International is one of the best providers of recruitment services in catering industry in London.It gives you the opportunity to get a temporal work until you find the most suitable for you.

Nice company

They are a good recruitment agency with lovely people that are finding for you a job in a few minutes. They are very serious and professionals too. I loved to work for them.

good

It is very interesting to work for this company.However is very difficult as you have to find the best candidates for the hotels.The agency works only with 5 star hotels which give you the opportunity to see the most beautiful venues.

productive

i worked in a lot of places, mostly 5 stars hotels i learned a lot of things about hospitality nice co-workers

Pros

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Calibre International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement