Calibre International

Calibre International Work-life balance reviews

Clear
3.2Pay & benefits

Guaranteed Work

Lovely Team, places of work are high standard. Hours are flexible so you can always chose when to work. managers listen to your preferred possessions and places of work.

Pros

free lunches at some places

Cons

irregular and long hours

Very nice place

Excellent the staff the place. Im working there about 10 months. Im cleaning rooms,exact 8 rooms per day. Im very happy to have experince in this place .

Pros

Free lunches

Disaster

Management in the Calibre international it’s not professional at all. Once they declined my booking out of nowhere, when I went there and asked them for a reason they said that was a someone else mistake(?) I called them in the morning 2h before my shift supposed to start (emergency call supposed to be 1,5 before your shift) so as I said I did that and they complained and kick me out. They blocked me on the app, I cannot contact them. I just want to add that the main boss in the hotel liked me and was very happy with me working there. I always did my work well without any problems. I can say that I was hard worker. If yo looking for agency in the London do not go there these people will just treat you as a trust.

people make you feel useless

The hardest thing in my job was the people weren't very polite and sometimes make you feel useless which that make me stop going there. in general the job is alright

Ambiente de trabajo agradable con desayuno incluido

Aprendi conocimientos sobre inglés así como de hostelería en general.

Pros

Descansos

Cons

distancia

Best place to work

Great team of people, fun jobs, opportunity to learn and grow. Really good ballance between pay and work. Understanding colleagues and nice environment.

Pros

Incentives

good agency

good agency, they got a lot of opportunity to help you to find good job, they always found me job stright away , if you are hard worker person they will give you job and respect

Care about people. Salary on time. Helpful.

Polite and helpful. Always caring about you and your work place. Resolving problems. Very honest and trustable. Giving proper training before You start your work. Try to find work for you with good connection to your home.

A nice place to start

Calibre is a good place to start if you have just arrived in the UK and have no previous experience. However, you will be sent each day to a different place and for not many hours per day and, since they only pay the minimum wage, you will not get a lot at the end of the week.

It was a very disorganized agency

A typical day to work was somehow bad and full of stress. Managers used to scream at you and humiliate you in some places. The hardest part of the job was that you were booked for an 6 hour shift and than they required you to stay another 6-7 hours above the program.

Pros

Lunches, met new people

Cons

Long hours, Poor management

Friendly and helping staff

It was a good environment, despite the long hours at work. Learned to cope with colleagues and respect their opinions. Most enjoyable part of the job was when salary was received :D

fun work place

To follow and complete any instructions given to you by your Head Waiter or any senior member of staff.Help to ensure the smooth running of all guests’ requirements and Standards of Service are maintained at all times.Set out tables ready for next guests, clear away any used crockery, cutlery ect.

Pros

free lunches

Very productive workplace

Room service attendants in hotels of all sizes deliver food, drinks, silverware and condiments to guest rooms to fulfill guest orders. The room service attendant wheels the tray into the guest room with the guest's approval, sets up the table, opens platters and identifies each portion. The attendant may check back later to remove the tray/trolley. Depending upon the size of the hotel, room service attendants also may be responsible for taking guest orders by phone. These servers must be familiar with the hotel menu to answer any guest questions, such as those concerning food allergies. Room service attendants also may deliver packages that arrive for a guest and take care of guests' dry cleaning orders. When they are not delivering items to guest rooms, room service attendants may be responsible for stocking supplies for orders.

Pros

Free meal, different activties

Cons

Busy and hard working plase

Work in that company was really hard working. Busy days at work helped me to be more organized and flexible.The most enjoyable part of the job was to work with a lot of people and to meet new ones every day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Calibre International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement

Calibre International Reviews by Location

• Calibre International
  • Work-life balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?