Cameo

Cameo Employee Reviews

Loverly friendly place to work would recommend to anyone who wanted a job in the business.. Great atmosphere cheap and very professional.. would give them 5 stars
It’s a nice place to work it’s like a stop gap really it’s nothing that you could see doing for a long time. Customers are rude when it’s busy and don’t understand that it’s a very demanding job.
I would work around 6-7 hours on an average shift and work 4-5 shifts a week. I was a waitress, taking orders, on the food pass and sometimes making drinks and coffees for the customers. I grew much more confident in this job whilst dealing with customers in a variety of ways. The hardest part of the job for me was when it would be really busy and short staffed, it would be a lot of work to sit people down, take their order and serve their drinks and food on my own. The most enjoyable part of the job were the people I worked with, it was lovely to meet a variety of people from all different backgrounds and ages and they made my shifts fun.
It is a very friendly environment to work in. Once you get to know all the staff every day is an adventure. You can get free drinks voucher to get free drinks and the free entry when you are off work.
hours were bad, but fun atmosphere and great colleagues, plus free drinks after work every saturday all you could possibly want to drink. fun work but very tiring.
Pros
free drinks after work
Cons
long shifts
unlocked shop and sorted everything out on a morning before anyone came in.welcomed clients and attended to there every need.communication with other staff was good and worked well as a team aswell as on my own.had lots of responsibility as ran shop on my own as well as confronting difficult customers with respect and courteousy.answered telephone and booked appointments.mixed chemicals and used specialist products.used to use sale tactics to sell shops products and handled cash and bookwork.most enjoyable part of the job was meeting and getting to know clients and making them feel welcome.
Pros
fit in with my children and enjoyed client company.
Cons
management was good until i became poorly!