Campus Living Villages

Campus Living Villages Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

2.9Pay & benefits

In my element

I have only been at CLV for a few months but so far I must say it has been truly rewarding, In previous jobs I have really struggled when I am micro-managed but this team at Goldsmiths (South London) allows me to work at my own pace and get on with things, which in turn has produced some great results. Prior to me starting the company was undergoing a bit of a 're-shuffle' which they have now completed and there is now a really strong permanent team which works very well together. The students/residents also speak highly of the team and are particularly enjoying the sense of security that they feel with the present team which are on site 24/7. My only criticism is that the pay could be improved or at least there should be some incentives/initiative which would reward staff with an increase in salary. As per the role it self, You do need to have good initiative and be a teamplayer as there are some elements of the role which can be a bit demanding but overall it is a really pleasant environment, no two days are the same!

Csa

I had a terrible experience working here for nearly three years, very poor level of staff retention, poor management, poor salary considering all the roles you are allocated, no London weighting plus so many more negative comments the list can go on and on and on.

Expanding and growing company

The most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with the many different people. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the management debt as you are dealing with vulnerable young adults which isn't a straight forward procedure.

Pros

relaxed atmosphere

Cons

many new procedures being introduced

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Campus Living Villages. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7Job security/advancement