Canterbury Christ Church University

Canterbury Christ Church University Employee Reviews for Administrator

Great place to work, with great people I was assisting the team in managing over 4,000 dedicated volunteers throughout the South-East of England, the role gave me a passion for promoting STEM subjects to the next generation. My main task is to promote and fill all voluntary roles within schools and other educational establishments for maximum impact. I used effective people management, marketing and sales skills to promote STEM as an organisation and to ensure all volunteering requests from schools are met. I have a Responsibility to follow key processes to ensure that stringent compliance and health and safety checks are all firmly in place before each activity. I have taken ownership of various projects, such as an event for over 5,000 children ensuring all targets were met and that a beneficial outcome was reached for all participants. .

Bad Place To Work

Bullying managers, corrupt department. No protection for staff who make unofficial complaints about incompetent managers who cant manage, but can bully effectively and make your life a misery whilst you are there to the point where you feel the only choice you have is to leave . Managers who lie professionally and get away with it because the upper management are too weak to address long standing incompetence. Not a good experience at all ! ! ! .

career progression

career progression opportunities have been very good. the university has grown dramatically during my time here. exciting times ahead for the university

student focussed environment

Good training support, student focussed, office based work, not enough student engagement. Good for sustainability. Not so good for health well being.

Busy working environmnt

busy and varied working day all year round. Great team to work with. Working in partnership with schools and colleges as well as working closely with academics and students.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Canterbury Christ Church University?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canterbury Christ Church University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement