Canterbury Christ Church University

Canterbury Christ Church University Employee Reviews for Student Ambassador

amzing

very good place to work they really look after your well being and how well you work I would recommend anyone to apply to study or work here as you will gain a lot

Friendly place to work

Good notice in advance for changes. New offers and other positions given in advance. Friendly staff. Training given and paid to attend with most positions.

Pros

Free lunches

Nice environment

I have been working as a student ambassador at Canterbury Christ Church for a year and few months. I could not have found a better opportunity! I am a people person, I love to meet new people, talk about the passion I have for what I do (I am a student teacher). Moreover, this job gives you the perfect occasion to HELP someone in need. I helped students thinking about their future career; gave them the tools to understand that they can make it and all of us come to a point in life when everything looks extremely hard to face. The hardest part of the job is that offers only temporary roles. The management is good; people do put all their effort for every events to run as smooth as possible and if you are proactive, it offers space for improvement and personal development.

Great Place to work for

Working for Canterbury Christ Church University was a great. I gained a lot of experience in terms of meeting new people addressing guests and clients when working here.

University

Being a student ambassador was a fantastic experience. It was temporary work when required. Being an ambassador for the university, meant going to colleges, sixth forms and to students who are looking to attend university, to help guide them to achieving that goal.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canterbury Christ Church University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement