Canterbury Christ Church University logo

Canterbury Christ Church University Work-life balance reviews

Clear
3.8Pay & benefits

Cccu

Good place to work with good shift patterns which consist of 4 on 4 off which are 12 hour shifts. Monthly pay. All uniform and equipment provided to all

career progression

career progression opportunities have been very good. the university has grown dramatically during my time here. exciting times ahead for the university

Friendly place to work

Good notice in advance for changes. New offers and other positions given in advance. Friendly staff. Training given and paid to attend with most positions.

Pros

Free lunches

Cool

I am currently on e verything and I are you doing the home visit tomorrow and it's still early days of onky be abke to get back to you soon as I know what you mean

good workplace

did 1 year there. it was a good work place in which they pushed you. I learnt a lot and I have come out a better person. I feel very educated and mature.

Fun workplace, New experience

As it was my first job it was made easy as it was with colleagues from my university. the work was straight forward and with the help of my team members it was made easier.

Pros

free lunches

good

good interaction with the students , learn new skills , masters and applied methods in my teaching. variety of classes and students. work hard with interesting students.

good

Nice environment

I have been working as a student ambassador at Canterbury Christ Church for a year and few months. I could not have found a better opportunity! I am a people person, I love to meet new people, talk about the passion I have for what I do (I am a student teacher). Moreover, this job gives you the perfect occasion to HELP someone in need. I helped students thinking about their future career; gave them the tools to understand that they can make it and all of us come to a point in life when everything looks extremely hard to face. The hardest part of the job is that offers only temporary roles. The management is good; people do put all their effort for every events to run as smooth as possible and if you are proactive, it offers space for improvement and personal development.

Basic job

Summer housekeeping, nothing more to expect. Hours were okay, finished early afternoon. Pay was rubbish, no surprise though, knew the deal beforehand.

Pros

Finishing early afternoon

Cons

Being a summer housekeeper

Wonderful Environment

This University offers great career prospects in an up and coming institution.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Canterbury Christ Church University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement