Canterbury City Council

Canterbury City Council Employee Reviews

Canterbury City Council is a great employer who do their best to look after you! The pay & work hours are very fair in my opinion, the people tend to be great too and really care about what they do.
I work delivering electoral role forms around my local area. It is my responsibility to collect these forms from the Canterbury office and deliver them accurately and to the best of my abilities.
Always interesting and never bored at work all my colleagues are welcoming and friendly the always on hand to help if needed and excellent team work all round
Great management with events well organised with great staff working there which makes it a fun and enjoyable place to work. Although more events and weddings to work at would be preferred.
worked here for 15 months after redundancy. was used to sales but enjoyed customer service. enjoyed working with peers. wasn't as positive as me and found difficult at times did revaluation of roles and I sought alternative employment
Pros
people
Cons
environement didnt suit me
Great place to work, flexi time available when I was there, lovely people, good salary. Really enjoyed my time with this employer and would go back if a job was available.
A typical day at Canterbury City Council could be reviewing planning applications, dealing with constituents problems, drafting ideas and finding solutions to problems I face on the various committees I sit on and much more.