Capita
Happiness score is 42 out of 100

Capita

Capita Employee Review

Stressful

When starting I was advised wrong salary Management didn’t listen to anyoneThe only good part about the job was the people & no weekends for the most part oart

Same roleSame location

Average workplace.

Decent place to work. Was there for 4 years and earned pay increases totalling £5k which I was happy with. Senior management constantly changing which is not a good look.
Same role

Can be very stressful

Is a phone call centre where stats are very heavily focused on. Depends on your business area, but in some departments management can be toxic. Also, not much work life balance. I was required to work every Saturday. Make sure you read your contract and you know what you're rights are. However, that being said I did learn a lot from the role, and I have picked up a lot of transferrable skills.
Same location

Good Team atmosphere but felt like a number to management

Over all was a nice place to work as you were working within a team however felt like you were a number to management and they would just let you go if you didn’t reach certain numbers. Also was moved team even though I stated that I was not comfortable in doing so.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capita. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Capita with

Learn about Capita in popular locations

• Capita
  • Stressful
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?