Capita
Happiness score is 42 out of 100

Capita

Capita Employee Review

Not worth the stress

It's more stressful than necessary and very little support given. Claimants call us for help with issues that either don't have anything to do with us or could be easily solved with better and more understanding company procedures. The Claimants themselves so not understand that there's very little we can do other than book an appointment given to us by the system.

Cons

No ability to move up

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

Hard and no support from manager

Not good for work life balance and more stressfulNo support from manager and won't listen to anyone. Not a good place to start your carrier with this

Pros

Busy but rewarding job

I have worked for the business for over 5 years as a Disability Assessor. It is hard work, particularly at the beginning, due to the training and amount you have to learn about the business but it is worth it and rewarding. The management are very supportive and appreciative of hard work. The assessment process is very fair and has the customer's best interest at heart. The work is flexible and makes the work/life balance achievable. Whilst the job can have it's challenges and is busy, this is reflected in the pay and bonuses that are provided for hard work and productivity. As a nurse I love that i am still able to help others, talk to them daily and provide support and empathy.

Pros

Nursing registration fees paid. Supportive and appreciative management. Good salary.

Cons

n/a

Tiring and volatile environment

As part of HR Solutions I saw the quick decline of the division largely due to ineffective and bad communication from senior management. Large percentage of employees have left or in the process of leaving

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capita. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Capita with

Learn about Capita in popular locations

• Capita