Capital Outsourcing Group

Capital Outsourcing Group Employee Reviews

United Kingdom15 reviews

Good overall

Worked with some great people and made lift long friends. Very little progression opportunities. Salary was poor for role. Nice facilities but became dated.

Pros

People

Cons

Progression

Great company to work for

Having worked here for the past 2 years, it is a great company to work for. Friendly and supportive management and a fantastic environment.Highly Recommend!

Pros

Great company/management

Insights into Capital Outsourcing Group

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Busy

It’s good but could be better. Good place to work none the less bad management always changing however good people and always a laughter tbh.

Pros

Discounts

Cons

Different

Very helpful

In this agency they give you chance to choose to be as good as possible for you. Great chance for you to get into work with a great company and build a great future.

Poor company would avoid

Honestly it's a shambles. Being Ex-military and going through this pandemic they kept my last wages. Unfortunately I wasnt the only one they did this too. Any Ex military guys I would suggest going else where.

Pros

Cons

The whole comoany

Good

In this agency you can belive in yourself, they give you chance to choose to be as good as possible for you. I really recommend if someone looking for a first job.

Fair and fun

I've worked at McBrides (Middleton) for quite a few times, work would slacken off and I'd get another job elsewhere but I always returned to McBrides, I've returned there 4 separate times, doesn't that tell you something, the work if your not on filling is easy, filling I hated but that's where you generally will start off, as in most workplaces you do get some nasty co workers but honestly the majority of management and Co workers are brilliant, Capital Outsourcing get you the hours it's up to you to be on time and to do the job set you, haha the clock does drag 12hr shifts are brutal but it's 4 on 4 off

Pros

Treated fairly for agency

Cons

12 hr shifts drag

worst agency company -Avoid

was ask to come for induction and waited 1.45min to be attended to . induction /interview room was very dirty . not serious minded people/ unorganised as well please avoid them .

Didnt answer the phone, i believe head office to be fake

I travelled around east London for over an hour to find the "head office" called to ask for help, was hung up on and after over an hour walking around called to no reply, text as I was very lost and had no reply and eventually went home without ever seeing any kind of management. I was very interested in the job and I'm disgusted at the level of communication and help I did not receive.

No management, very messy

its a real shame, the people there seem genuine, no proper training was given at start, you are kind of left by yourself to start everything from scratch with no professional guidance. No staff benefits, like most companies would offer...Management is poor and messy, the actual team is always changing, they get rid of people when they want then they hire people last minute... And for the Directors...well, I'll let the candidates discover that one yourself....

Pros

a laptop

Cons

no staff benefits

Great rate of pay but had some communication dilemma

I worked for capital For a number of months at unipart. My experience wasn't bad but not so great asfor the agency my wages were on time and my payslips were regular and on time so no drama there but I found it hard to get hold of someone when I was sick which was a pretty big dilemma

Pros

Wages were good and mostly on time

Cons

Communication wasn't so easy

Deplorable

Abbey from Capital Outscourcing promised to email company information to me on several times an a telephone interview, that was at the start of December, guess what, Christmas came first !!!! And am still waiting !!!!! Very poor customer service an would not use this company again to gain employment

Pros

Cons

Very poor customer service

Telecoms engineer

Supposed to get 25 a job but capital take a cut of 2 per job. Then your wages go through an umbrella company who also take a cut. You loose about 100 a week with them doing this. You can't contact them and you basically don't have any rights. Don't not believe the job advert. 30k nowhere near I've earned 8k from April this year. Shocking

Pros

Cons

Company is a koke

Worst place I have ever worked

I would wake up at 6 oclock each morning to 4 jobs drive 50 miles to my first job only to find that all 4 jobs had been taken away from me. My manager wouldn't answer the phone and I was promised upto £1000 per week in wages but the reality was £300 per fortnight. I have 2 children who suffered a great deal I nearly lost my home my car and my family due to working for this company. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Pros

None what come to mind

Cons

Everything about this company and the management

Terrible

Empty promises for potential salary, forced to go with their chosen Umbrella company, their client's working conditions were terrible and the lack of communication woeful in the Telecommunication Industry.

Pros

Leaving the company

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capital Outsourcing Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement