Capital

Capital Employee Reviews

Volunteering work- best I’ve done.

Felt very comfortable and part of the team. Relaxed but never bored did a range of different work that improved my skill set. Encouraged to share my ideas.

Productive and fun workplace

We have casual time to work, it is relaxed to work with them. They have long deadlines for an article to translate, so that we have so much time to work effectively.

Pros

Great bonuses

Cons

Relaxed time

Insights into Capital

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Great place to work! Friendly employers & employees. Come in on time & leave on time.

Love this job. Great place to work. Nothing bad to say about any aspect of this employer or job. Very helpful. Easy to ask questions & always have an answer.

Pros

Great benefits & pay. Occ’ly proved meals.

Fun workplace

Best call center ever the fun thing is that they care that they have and people are kind ,supportive and helpful basically it’s like a family I really enjoyed working for Capita I don’t regret even though was scared because of the UK English that they speak

Pros

Free lunch

Stress job

Daily field work iam leraned the customer relationship and manage a team and talking to peoples. The management is good but the target is compulsory the culture is bad. The daily field work. The travelling is enjoyable

Flexible Work Environment

At 6800, I was responsible for the management of the firm's finance, treasury, due diligence and human resources functions. I played a key role in the firm's orderly liquidation.

hard work good pay

great job hard work with excellent pay early morning pretty messy work you come home smelling like a dumpster but its worth it you learn route and drivers while still being a great workout

Pros

good pay

Cons

smelly hard work

Real Estate

Rent, buy, or sell property for clients. Perform duties, such as study property listings, interview prospective clients, accompany clients to property site, discuss conditions of sale, and draw up real estate contracts. Includes agents who represent buyer.

Work place was very fun

So I would start my day out going through excercises that are to be used in the field . Then we would go into a morning meeting and review our day and revive schedules and begin our afternoon usually with lunch then hit the field.

Pros

Everyone who worked with me were usually all close in age

Cons

A lot of people were every man for themselves.

Quite productive and a bit engaging

Average Place to start off and progress on to bigger thing, although it was stressful due to my residence location and the pay did not cover it as it ought to.

Great company

Great company,great coworkers,great formans no complaints about staff at all.We always are busy,and we get the job done,i lije working there,great experience

Pros

Friendly

Cons

Busy

Capital

nesta empresa foi meu primeiro passo na carreira profissional,comecei descarregado mercadoria e com seis mês foi promovido á conferente nível 1 cheguei até nível 3 la começo minha carreira na areia de conferente.

experience

we worked six days a week,i learned what it takes to be a good employee by interacting with client day to day,the management was quit good compared to other competitor.Our culture to always give the best to our client and be on top in transport.

productive but yet very exciting job

Capital was very fun job. Everyday was something exciting to do, i really enjoyed my boss and co workers who made it so easy to be myself and make mistakes and help me learn from them and grow.

Pros

free lunch, made my own schedule, fun

Cons

no benefits

Great retirement benefits

Their retirement plan is the best and they are very generous with their contributions. However, it feels like the culture is very Stepford wife like. Training is great though so for career advancement purposes this is a great company.

Pros

Retirement plan

Cons

Cookie cutter culture/sheep

friendly environment and productive

Long hours,i'm learning new things,good customer care,learned marketing skills,got to work underpressure,new uniform after two years,humanity,neatness

Pros

paid on time

Cons

lot of work, less money

sales scam to make more money for management

they lie and give you the run around. will say anything to get your commitment. the turnaround rate is ridiculous. regardless of whether you make money yourself, they just need bodies doing the door to door or telephone sales for the company. you waste your own gas, time, and money for nothing back. you're expected to attend morning and weekly meetings, and work at the minimum a 40 hour week with no promise of pay. they speak of bonuses or advancements but there are none. DO NOT WORK HERE

Fun job, but its a scam

Your promised high pay, but even if your the best worker there you won't see a good pay check or even a paycheck the job is just a scam. All the managers there lie to you about pay and the opportunity they just want you to stay so they can make money off of your work.

Pros

The job is like a college frat house so its fun

Cons

Worst pay ever and the managers all lie there

Learning Experience

This position offered more experience into the career of my choice. There were some downfalls in some areas, but all together it was a positive experience.

Pros

Flexible Hours

Cons

Poor Management, Lack of Diversity

yes table

i have to work as project manager traneei and supply network and will deal with wholesales distribution, i have recieve business permitt and business to do

Pros

yes food staff

Cons

need health

Its a fun working place and it gives work opportunities to youth

Capital is a company that meets the employees need and understands the characters of people, it gives people access to education and development skills within the same field of education and companies.

Pros

1000 km allowance monthly

Cons

Normal hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement