Carbon60

Areas for improvement
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Support from manager

Poor Management with no care for staff members wellbeing.

I have experienced poor "management" multiple times. Managers make you feel like your opinions don't count and any concerns raised by members of staff are ignored. The attitude of the management team is "get on with it, if you don't like it just leave" due to this many members of staff have been in tears as they are under extreme pressure due to the workloads with no compassion or solutions by management. Pay is extremely poor in relation to the responsibility and the workload with hardly any progression opportunities. The company needs to have a look at the true happiness of their staff instead of just focusing on profits and future deals.

Pros

Conference

Cons

Awful management by all.

Friendly people

I liked working here, friendly people and good flexibility. Could do with more free parking but there is plenty of local paid parking within a 10 minute walk. Shame Covid came along to spoil it.

A good agency to work for

Mainly a good agency to work with. Supplied me with plenty of work at various companies in Banbury. Would work with them again. A lot better tan many other agencies.

Pros

Mainly paid on tine

Cons

Pay could be higher

Good company

Good company, good and caring management good salary and location I really enjoyed working with them I was quite sad when my contract ended. Really good people

Mordern day slaver

Do not work for this company they do not pay money that is owed for hours done they are little better then a common thief avoid at all costs. I have been trying time after time to get the money they owe me with no joy

Pros

Cons

Slavery

Avoid this agency

Was told had work was for 8 weeks + left another job for for it as was closer to home, job ended up being for a week, agent was very dismissive and rude when I called, polar opposite to when I initially called and went and interviewed. Lied about why the job had ended. I know this as I was told the whole truth from the emoloyer. They pay less than other agencies for the same job. Feel less than just a number after this experience

Pros

Lie to your face and tell you what you want to hear

Cons

Salary / job security / terrible company name

– 27 November 2018
Thank you for your valued feedback.Could I please ask you to drop us an email at enquires@carbon60global,com in order for us to investigate this matter fully?Thank you.

Professional working enviornment

A corporate business which offers good career progression and are quite competitive in terms of salaries and benefits. As a recruiter they partner some leading brands and offer good training and development. In my experience they were a great company to work for.

Pros

nice offices, work / life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carbon60. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8