Care Providers

Care Providers Employee Reviews

United Kingdom56 reviews

Good Salary and great management

The salary is one of the best benifits of here. The hierarchy of management is unparalleled. Job security is one of the positive side of this company.

Positive and Professional

The company has a positive atmosphere with an extremely good work culture. The community-friendly standards of the workplace lets the employees to be extremely chill but professional

Insights into Care Providers

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

No doubt very decent work a culture and respect the integrity inside the company.

The work environment and culture are satisfying and healthy, with peace of mind and well-maintained brand value and management. Tons of growth opportunities and cross-culture brings about personal growth.

Productive and fun workplace

The one thing i really look up to here is the work timings and the flexibility which allows me to work without having any extra mental pressure. Also, the food is really great.

Fun atmosphere

The amenities are quite great, and the work atmosphere is really competitive. The colleagues are very supportive and they help me to push beyond limits

Work culture is really good

I've been working here for some time and I must say it's really a fun place to work at. The people here are really supportive and cooperative. Also, the salary is on time.

Good atmosphere culture and professionalism

The company has always been an industry leader in innovation and community-friendly standards. The company has good atmosphere culture and professionalism. The best part is the company still allows a healthy and positive work environment, and our teammates are supportive too. There is a huge arcade of chilling tension free minds working.

On time Salary is given

The work atmosphere is very good, job security, career growth is there, on time salary is given. The teammates are Supportive, cooperative and good at teamwork. The organization will conduct frequent training classes for the staff and appraisals were given according to their seniority and we work happily.

Management is great and cooperative

Great to work here. The work balance is good. Management is great and cooperative. It is a job which not only me happy but also keeps me constantly active & passionate to learn something unique every day & improve & sharpen my skill sets.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Care Providers?

The management is good and the colleagues are friendly and helpful. The work culture is Cool

Good work environment and culture. Team leads and managers are helpful. The Work pressure is a little bit high sometimes depending on the process. Company policies are good.

Learning and career growth opportunities are average like other top service based companies.

In the beginning, I was very nervous that how will be the environment of the company, but surprisingly I have got some great people, they make me feel comfortable as well as I learnt from them a lot, and I am looking forward to knowing many more in this company.

Employee perspective is given importance

The best is it's a Team which works like a family. The Company's work environment is totally different. You can raise questions and can give ideas for the betterment of the company and its running clinics.

Care Providers policies are transparent and good.

Good work environment and culture. Teammates are supportive and the management is transparent. Company policies are good, appraisals are fair and they give good salary hikes and bonuses every year.

All staff is very supportive and cooperative

There is a very hard-working job and more pressure, a heavy workload but moreover my experience was very good and all staff is very supportive and cooperative. I'm very thankful.

Full Job security from employess

Good work environment and culture. This management is transparent. Company policies are good, appraisals are fair and they give good salary hikes and bonuses every year and full job security for employees.

Hiring process is very Organised

The environment is very helpful and supportive and there is a lot to learn. The Hiring process was very smooth and everything was well organized. Co-workers are supportive and the management is good.

Working culture is great, there is respect among all co workers

In my opinion, working culture means the company how each and every individual will get respect from others, irrespective of his post or position. Here at Care Providers, all employees respect each other and we feel here homely atmosphere.

Company management and company policies are good

Care Providers has a good concept, the work culture is very nice, management is also good and company policies are good. Patient compliance is good. This job is interesting! This is my beginning phase in the company so a little struggle but overall training session was good. I learnt everything about the job.

Growth opportunity is good

This is the best company to learn new things and cross-functional learning, growth opportunity is good and getting a chance to work with the experienced people around you that helps to enhance your overall personality.

Supporting leaders and team members

A good workplace for freshers with a good working environment and supporting leaders and team members. If you are a hard and talented individual then this is a good platform with next-level opportunities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Care Providers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement