Care UK Residential Care Services

Care UK Residential Care Services: 8 Reviews in Chelmsford

Chelmsford8 reviews

careukresidentlovelyrotausercarenvqstaff

Great place to work.

As Deputy Manager there was a lot of Admin work to be done but I made every effort to walk round the Home on a daily basis to chat to the residents and their families which was very rewarding. I gained an incredible amount of insight into how to give our residents the very best care.I also talked to staff to ensure they were happy and enjoying what they were doing and to be alerted to any problems if there were any.Had regular staff meetings with the Nursing team to ensure we were delivering the best care for our residents.I always had an “open door” policy and staff trusted me.

Pros

Free lunches

I love this job. Awesome people.

Go to work Do your job - well.Great colleagues.Great working with the residents. Communication is good.Nothing hard or difficult to remember. Finish at 4pm.Go home 🏡

Pros

Free hot drinks. Overtime available on request.

Cons

Wearing masks!!!

Insights into Care UK Residential Care Services

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

lovely workplace

Absolutely enjoyed working for Care UK the management team is very understanding and tries to crate a rota suitable for you most of the time. lovely workplace culture

demanding but fun workplace

a typical day at work was a long 12 hour shift. it was enjoyable as the other HCA's were easy to work alongside and the residents were all very chatty. i learned good communication skills as i nhad to talk to a wide selection of people. management were good within the home and were always there if you had an issue or needed help. the hardest part of the job was having to say goodbye to residents that had recently passed, as you get an attachment to them. the most enjoyable part of the job was being able to talk to the residents and learning about their pasts.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

-bad pay -no progression -can be stressful

N/a

It is a good place to work as the residents are all friendly and sweet towards me throughout the day. I also like that I can get enough hours throughout the week.

You have to dedicate 100 % for this chain of job and to give maximum attention for the people that you care

- assisting getting up in the morning including washing/bathing and dressing and maintaining personal appearance - assisting with undressing and getting to bed in the evening - assisting with preparation of meals, drinks and snacks when necessary - provide assistance with toileting and changing clothes and/or bedding where necessary - to maintain commodes and wash clothes and bed linen (which may include soiled laundry) when necessary - provide assistance with other tasks of personal daily living that you cannot manage and provide general support as part of a caring team - Assist and encourage the management of medication or administer where necessary and appropriate, and monitoring health related conditions such as dietary & fluid intake. -To help service users with mobility difficulties, or other physical disabilities, including incontinence. To help in the use of aids and other personal equipment.

Pros

the compay do not offer free meals

more responsibility than fun

helping the elderly,spending a short amount of time with them brightens their day. good management and co workers,always there to help. no hard parts and enjoyable part was putting a smile on their faces and giving them help when needed.

Pros

helping others

Cons

no cons

Very Busy and productive

General office admin rolls, answering telephones, filing, photo copying, postal errands, quality checks to recipients, carry out audit checks from employees personnel records, meet and greet new applicants and visitsors, comunicating with employees for correct documentation on their personnel files , time sheets, payroll and attend training courses.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Care UK Residential Care Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Care UK Residential Care Services with

Learn about Care UK Residential Care Services in Chelmsford

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?