Care UK Residential Care Services

Care UK Residential Care Services: 7 Reviews in Clacton-on-Sea

Clacton-on-Sea7 reviews

careukresidentlovelyrotausercarenvqstaff

Rubbish company

I was at care Uk only 4 month it’s very clicky there’s a devide between night and day staff and an atmosphere You could cut with a knife.The manager stayed in her office the whole time I thought care Uk was such a good company before I started and soon found out what a different story And the care well I wouldn’t put my dog in there Let alone any of my family.

What can I say?...

Alright place of work, wages could be better. Finally a decent manager. Not a job for the fainthearted. Need to be able to work well with a different person everyday.

Pros

Free food, decent breaks

Cons

Bixchy

Insights into Care UK Residential Care Services

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Very good company

I very good company to work for . Hoping to rejoin in the near future. Very friendly staff . Duty manager got a good listening ear. Nurse are very helpful.

Care uk

A long standing company within the care sector. I have worked here for 10 years and have built my skills within this company which is giving me the opportunity to move onto the next stage in my career.

Official response from Care UK Residential Care Services

23 December 2019
Thank you for your 4 star review. It’s great to hear that you feel supported and have been able to benefit from our ambitious career pathways. We are always proud to invest in internal talent and will continue to provide funding and support to enable colleagues to progress within the company.We wish you every success for the future,Care UK Careers

Need to have resilience to work in a team and stand your ground

Poor salery review. Expectations very high. Regular input from head office. Highly stressful but very rewarding needs more staff on each shift. Lots of paperwork which can be differ cult to finish. Some long shifts 12 hours. Lunch is provided which is good. Lunchtime is only half an hour not good for digestion

Official response from Care UK Residential Care Services

23 December 2019
Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments. Our aim is to ensure that residents living in our homes lead happy, fulfilled lives and this means that the central recruitment team is focused 100 per cent on ensuring that we recruit the right people with the right skills to care for residents. To ensure that we are providing the best care, we do audit a number of areas of our work to look at how we can do even better and this has contributed to us improving the ratings we have been given by the CQC to one of the best among our peers.Once again, we thank you for taking the time to provide your comments and wish you well for the future.Care UK Careers

Understaffed and over worked.

I left nearly two decades ago I know that this branch has had several new mangers in that time, so I cant realy comment on recent work place. Was a good place to work until a third new manager took over in less than a year and wanted to replace all staff with ones he chose creating a bad working environment. However the majority of original the staff were good and helped each other and helped the residents new staff were mostly bank staff but we provided care as best as possible given the low staff ratio for type of demanding residental care required. Review is based on outdated experience.

Pros

Caring for the residents

Cons

Low pay and minimum staffing levels.

Friendly atmosphere to work with.

A very gud management with all benefits and very friendly and co-operative workers to work with.Enjoy working during the day time.

Pros

free tea and coffee with snacks.

Cons

12 hrs duty ( 8am-8pm)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Care UK Residential Care Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement