Care UK Residential Care Services
View all Care UK Residential Care Services reviews

Care UK Residential Care Services

Care UK Residential Care Services Employee Review

Job issues

I have enjoyed working with Care UK but lately I started to hate coming to work as I know that it is short staff and I am not able to do my job properly.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Very rewarding and able to progress

I love working for care uk great Christmas bonus and able to progress in the way you want to I have definitely worked with a amazing team and have learnt a lot the residents are well looked after and all staff go above and beyond

Pros

Excellent progression opportunities

Cons

Change of rota with short notice
Same role

Overall horrendous company

They will have you waiting 3/4 months from interview to first day, all contact will be ignored during this time by everyone from office staff right through into the management of the home. Toxic environment to work in, treated unfairly and not listened to when it comes to any concerns etc. I was told that they pride themselves in helping employees to progress however this is not true, you are expected to be silent, keep your head down and do your job. Only work for this company if you also have no morals.

Pros

The residents

Cons

Absolutely everything
Same location

Hard working and rewarding job

Care UK is great to work for. Supportive team and rewarding job. I love helping all the residents and getting to know their backgrounds to have a better understanding of them. I think it's only downfall is the pay as we earn less than what others are paying and especially since the pandemic, it has taken its toll on staff as they are burnt out. If you really enjoy care, it is the job for you. I have progressed so much with them and hopefully will continue to grow!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Care UK Residential Care Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Care UK Residential Care Services with

Learn about Care UK Residential Care Services in popular locations

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?