Average salary£9.90 per hour
Above national average
Salary estimated from 222 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 12 months. Last updated: 28 November 2022
Compare all Kitchen Assistant salaries in the United Kingdom
Job openings matching Kitchen Assistant in Care UK Residential Care Services
- Kitchen AssistantCheadleEasily apply to this job21 hours ago
- Kitchen AssistantWokingEasily apply to this job7 days ago
- Kitchen AssistantChurch CrookhamEasily apply to this job30+ days ago
- Kitchen AssistantSaleEasily apply to this job4 days ago
- Kitchen AssistantBristolEasily apply to this job30+ days ago
- Kitchen AssistantChesterEasily apply to this job8 days ago
See all jobs matching Kitchen Assistant in Care UK Residential Care Services
More Care UK Residential Care Services Food Preparation & Service salaries
All Care UK Residential Care Services - Food Preparation & Service salaries
Reviews about Pay & benefits for Kitchen Assistant at Care UK Residential Care Services
Job work-life balance
Interesting but challenging. Can be rewarding
Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee) - Weybridge, Surrey - 3 July 2017
Started out lovely but over the months under new management have deteristed and the care for staff has plummeted. I didn't feel accepted or appreciate however the residents praise and wellbeing made it all worth it! The activitys are outstanding!
Good food generally and seeing residents happy is such a high!
Management don't really take care of their staff. unappreciated.
Was this review helpful?
See all Care UK Residential Care Services Kitchen Assistant reviews about Pay & benefits