Care2Recruit Ltd

Care2Recruit Ltd Employee Reviews

Good place to work. Managers are great and very supportive. I can actually say I enjoy going to work. It’s a good team to work with staff are all friendly and welcoming
Pros
Good pay Free meals.
Cons
Can be lonely working in a house on your own
Care2recruitment is a amazing agency that private a quality care to their clients and have a outclass reputation in care field.They are very cooperative towards their staff in theirs ups and downs .
Pros
They provide transportation to their staff as well
Cons
They offer extra hours as well
They are quick to problem solving and have a good listening ear to workers, ready to assist in difficulty and and ensure workers are happy, nice people to work with.
Pros
Provides Transport outside Worcester
Cons
None yet
Care2recruit have helped me find the right job for me. The management is incredibly supportive and I am glad to find this company at such a good ae. With their help I am able to progress and achieve much more than what I would have done on my own.
Pros
Good Bonuses, A great atmosphere
Cons
I've worked for Care2Recruit for a few months now and since day 1 management have been extremely supportive. The training has been fantastic and I have learnt so much already, they also provide clear progression and the opportunity to grow with the company. I wish I had found this company sooner.
Pros
Good Management, Free Lunches, Good Training and Development
Cons
Very nice staff, really helped me a lot in finding the right thing for me and great wages! Would highly recommend to anyone, they really do go out their way to get what’s best for you!
Can’t recommend this enough!! Very professional and amazing management who are very supportive. They have great progression routes and I have gained a lot of experience.
The Management are great. They offer advancement and opportunities upon successful completion of tasks. I have gained a vast amount of experience as a manager and also in the recruitment sector
The best recruitment agency I have worked for Great atmosphere in the office with a very friendly and supportive team Given all the tools needed to be a successful recruiter Fantastic benefits and progression opportunities Relaxed environment - no micro managing Fantastic training and development
I would recommend others to work here, not your typical agency you aren't thrown in the deep end, very thorough training and supportive management team.
I have been with the company for over a year and have worked alongside the director for many years. The companies ethos is to provide an outstanding service and for their staff to be rewarded for their hard work. Over the last year I have seen first hand how employees have developed, progressed and seen the benefits of their hard work
I joined the company Jan 2019 and can honestly say in my 7 year professional career I have never experienced such a fantastic place to work. The culture and ethos is focused on ensuring staff are happy and the environment is upbeat and uplifting. Management are all so so supportive and are keen to develop staff.
Pros
Fantastic atmosphere; good bonus, career development
I joined Care2Recruit at the start of 2019. The management team are incredibly supportive and knowledgeable. The whole team supports each other with our differing skills sets and it is honesty the most enjoyable office I have had the pleasure to work in throughout my 10 year career.
One of the best working/professional decisions I made in joining the company. I have improved immensely in my recruitment career, which has led to a number of promotions in such a short space of time.
Pros
Very Supportive/Knowledgable staff
Cons
Good recruitment company, lots of perm and temp roles. Flexible Hours Lots of perks and benefits They specialise in childcare but also do adults and learning disabilities
Pros
does perm and temp
great company, great culture. Fantastic Managers. Good prospects for progression. Specialise in childrens ressidential care jobs for support workers to senior managers
Pros
salary, opportunities