Career Legal

Working at Career Legal: 10 Reviews

United Kingdom10 reviews

Insights into Career Legal

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Energising work tasks
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Locations mainly in central London. Professional nice business sites.

Enjoyed working at locations, not always enough work. Had to keep on at them to get a job. Absolutely no help when the pandemic came. Felt left to rot.

Pros

Nice friendly professional sites available

Cons

No support when needed.

Rewarding and fun

Great company to work for I still keep in toufh with me team. They offer a very good working environment With rewawrds for workin well. I would reccomend

Reliable company good to work for

I have worked for Career Legal on and off for the past 3 years and they have always got work available (I am temporary staff) very flexible and helpful management.

connect you to work

Career Legal is a fantastic place to work and to develop your skills. they are very helpful and professional. very organised on how they do things. as soon you are connected with them, you have a job.

Pros

no lunch

Cons

good hours

Good place for a temporary contract.

Found it to be a good place to work to get temporary contracts in the summer whilst at university. Placements were all enjoyable and salary was good. But you were never guaranteed work (I only worked here on a temporary basis).

Pros

Good placements

Cons

No guarantee of work

Varied Flexible Work

Flexible work around other commitments. Friendly team to talk to. Monday to Friday work. Mainly work as a receptionist or on switchboard. Opportunities for part-time, full-time roles.

Not enough work

Great placements but not enough pay or work. Pay varies depending on the booking. No it enough jobs. Put on standby or given half day shifts and shifts far away from the areas started to work in. I have been sent the incorrect booking which is not greet.

Pros

Great placements

Cons

Not enough work low pay

Career Legal is a recruitment agency only

Very good at finding work for PA legal Secretaries in the City of London. Can be counted on for work immediately. Positions sent to required audio typing skills, Excel, Powerpoint and taking dictation at meetings(minute taking).

Pros

None - legal recruitment agency only.

Friendly

Enjoyed my time with them. I was exposed to a variety of tasks, including administrational tasks, sourcing candidates and corresponding with them.

Ok

As a temp job duties/ environment varied fr placement to placement. Generally, it was'nt bad. You get to meet and work with new people at each new assignment. I learned to develop my adaptability skills. Apart from the job length uncertainty, it was generally good.

Pros

Bit more freedom & placement to placement means meeting new people.

Cons

Job length security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Career Legal. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement