Carefound Home Care

Carefound Home Care Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
4.2Job security & advancement

Super company

Carefound are a fantastic company to work for. The team provide ongoing support and advice. There is ongoing training, and the company supports you to further your career if you choose. I feel valued and listened to.

Pros

Supportive

Cons

Best care company I have ever worked for

I am fairly new to work with Carefound, and I was truly amazed even in the interview process, that they really do select great candidates to provide a great quality of care.The management is understanding, and they really promote work-life balance.Salary is above the avarage, which is a bonus. Still growing in Nottingham and I believe it will be a huge success in a long run.

Pros

High milage pay, high salary, great management

Cons

Great team work, lovely client's, caring environment

This is the 2nd care company I've worked for and most certainly are the best, if you want to deliver outstanding care in a person centre way this is the company for you, the training is really good, the management are supportive. The clients are wonderful. I changed my career completely to do this job and its the best decision I ever made.

3 months until employment

Their training is good but from job offer to beginning work takes 3 months. I had a sort of breakdown after 3 months of working due to losing my home, not helped by unpleasant working conditions and was then told i was unsuitable for the work despite being told prior to the breakdown i was doing a great job ( which i was) and that Carefound's priority was the client.

Amazing company

An absolutely fantastic company to work for, the office are very supportive and understanding, I can’t recommend this company enough. I struggled with being away from home at the start but they office were so understanding about everything and even allowed me to go home earlier than was scheduled which I really appreciated, I’m now thoroughly enjoying my job.

Great company rated outstanding CQC

This is a quality company to work for. The CEO is very approachable and proactive. The team are supportive in all aspects of work and home needs. They are compassionate and understanding This role is highly rewarding as well as challenging at times s

Pros

Great work/life balance

Cons

Holiday pay and travel allowance

Nice workplace

Good company to work for are understanding and flexible good management and are In constant contact with you I started with them this year and am hapoy in my role

Pros

Good petrol allowance

Cons

Sometimes only out for one call

Productive and proactive company

The company is an award winning company and I am very proud to work here. There is lots of personal support from the director and other members of the team. Great progression opportunities. A brilliant in house training academy.

Pros

Training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carefound Home Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5

4.2Job security/advancement
  • Carefound Home Care
  • Job security & advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?