Carefound Home Care

Carefound Home Care Management reviews

Clear

Fantastic company to work for!

The staff are so friendly and welcoming and I have been made to feel part of this lovely team from day one! I receive constant support and communication from senior/management staff to check I am happy in my role. The company really does show genuine compassion for our clients aswell as supporting the staff to make sure they are just as happy!

Exceptional Company

In 49 years of working in the care sector, I can honestly say Care Found is one of the very best companies to work for. Management is approachable, supportive, knowledgeable, and professional. The training is 1st class. It's in-depth, interesting, and challenging, so worth it.The interview was relaxed, formal, and informal a real sense of encouragement and the managers wanting the best out of you. I have never experienced a company give weekly support to staff like Care Found. It is exceptional because it's about the staff member and a real genuine interest in your welfare. The support I have recently received is something I will never forget..amazing. I have felt I am a valued member of staff.Colleagues are friendly, supportive, and have a real sense of teamwork.The most enjoyable part is assisting clients to continue to live at home and lead a meaningful life. To hear about their families and childhood memories is a true gift. I have learned so much about everything from cooking, gardening, eras of the '30s '40s '50s, etc fashion, work, war, and so much more. Add in a few belly laughs and a few tears along the way it's real life.I feel blessed to have had a positive experience with the client's family and extended family members. Throughout Covid, we have been fully supported and full PPE provided from day 1. Regular face time meetings, giving us opportunities to see other colleagues and managers from Yorkshire and Cheshire offices, chat, laugh, and share work-related questions and anything else you want to talk about.I highly recommend Care Found to anyone -

Pros

Unique company with Excellent management.

Cons

Great company to work for, management are always at hand if you need any guidance, team meetings virtual at the moment due to covid and regular so all staff meet each other and discuss the relevant topics

Pros

Very supportive and understanding company

Cons

Can be long hours

Best care company I have ever worked for

I am fairly new to work with Carefound, and I was truly amazed even in the interview process, that they really do select great candidates to provide a great quality of care.The management is understanding, and they really promote work-life balance.Salary is above the avarage, which is a bonus. Still growing in Nottingham and I believe it will be a huge success in a long run.

Pros

High milage pay, high salary, great management

Cons

Great team work, lovely client's, caring environment

This is the 2nd care company I've worked for and most certainly are the best, if you want to deliver outstanding care in a person centre way this is the company for you, the training is really good, the management are supportive. The clients are wonderful. I changed my career completely to do this job and its the best decision I ever made.

Thorough training with great supportive management

It is a great company to work for and they have a fantastic person-centered approach to all their care packages.The in house training provided is thorough and the management team are really supportive. There are flexible hours to suit along with paid travel and competitive rates of pay.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Terrible company to work for.

What started as a small care company has now grown into another “one of many” care companies. False salary advertising-during the interview and the job advertisement a higher salary is advertised however actual salary is a lot lower. Refused to pay for waking nights and actually paying less than minimum wage for an overnight shift. Poor management and no staff support. Zero hours in most cases meant exactly that - zero hours work in a week! High staff turnover.

The best place to work..Excellent management team who care about staff but also providing the highest level of care to customers.

Working for Carefound Home Care, was one of the best experience during my working life. The management team was very good and from the begin to the end of my work they were very supportive, professionall and kind. Also,I had a lovely clients who added their very important part to the wonderful working experience and completed the whole picture about Carefound Home Care.

Avoid

Poor management Continually recruit staff to obtain funding Then no regular work for staff Staff have to pay for travel,accomodation And training Continually create hardship for staff

Great company rated outstanding CQC

This is a quality company to work for. The CEO is very approachable and proactive. The team are supportive in all aspects of work and home needs. They are compassionate and understanding This role is highly rewarding as well as challenging at times s

Pros

Great work/life balance

Cons

Holiday pay and travel allowance

Nice workplace

Good company to work for are understanding and flexible good management and are In constant contact with you I started with them this year and am hapoy in my role

Pros

Good petrol allowance

Cons

Sometimes only out for one call

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carefound Home Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4

4.1Job security/advancement
  • Carefound Home Care
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?