Carefound Home Care

Carefound Home Care Work-life balance reviews

Clear
4.1Pay & benefits

Lovely company to work for.

Carefound is a really friendly supportive company to work for, like minded colleagues, amazing clients, no two visits are the same, and a minimum visit time of an hour, so enough time to complete tasks and spend quality time with your client.The most enjoyable part of my job has got to be knowing that I am making a difference to someones day, and supporting them to stay in their own home.

Pros

Amazing colleagues and clients, minimum 1 hour visits.

Cons

Can't think of any.

Super company

Carefound are a fantastic company to work for. The team provide ongoing support and advice. There is ongoing training, and the company supports you to further your career if you choose. I feel valued and listened to.

Pros

Supportive

Cons

Fantastic company to work for!

The staff are so friendly and welcoming and I have been made to feel part of this lovely team from day one! I receive constant support and communication from senior/management staff to check I am happy in my role. The company really does show genuine compassion for our clients aswell as supporting the staff to make sure they are just as happy!

Great company to work for, management are always at hand if you need any guidance, team meetings virtual at the moment due to covid and regular so all staff meet each other and discuss the relevant topics

Pros

Very supportive and understanding company

Cons

Can be long hours

Best care company I have ever worked for

I am fairly new to work with Carefound, and I was truly amazed even in the interview process, that they really do select great candidates to provide a great quality of care.The management is understanding, and they really promote work-life balance.Salary is above the avarage, which is a bonus. Still growing in Nottingham and I believe it will be a huge success in a long run.

Pros

High milage pay, high salary, great management

Cons

Great team work, lovely client's, caring environment

This is the 2nd care company I've worked for and most certainly are the best, if you want to deliver outstanding care in a person centre way this is the company for you, the training is really good, the management are supportive. The clients are wonderful. I changed my career completely to do this job and its the best decision I ever made.

The best place to work..Excellent management team who care about staff but also providing the highest level of care to customers.

Working for Carefound Home Care, was one of the best experience during my working life. The management team was very good and from the begin to the end of my work they were very supportive, professionall and kind. Also,I had a lovely clients who added their very important part to the wonderful working experience and completed the whole picture about Carefound Home Care.

Great company rated outstanding CQC

This is a quality company to work for. The CEO is very approachable and proactive. The team are supportive in all aspects of work and home needs. They are compassionate and understanding This role is highly rewarding as well as challenging at times s

Pros

Great work/life balance

Cons

Holiday pay and travel allowance

Productive and proactive company

The company is an award winning company and I am very proud to work here. There is lots of personal support from the director and other members of the team. Great progression opportunities. A brilliant in house training academy.

Pros

Training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carefound Home Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5