Carewatch Care Services Ltd

Carewatch Care Services Ltd Employee Reviews

Ok

Zero hour contracts means uncertainty on whether you will be working 2 hrs a week or 40 last minute changes to rota without discussion and constant calls when off to cover

Pros

Care work

Cons

Uncertainty of hours

Enjoyable caring for clients

Out working with the clients is very rewarding, helping support clients is a pleasure, unfortunately the company as in management only see money rather than the clients, using your own car to get between clients at your own cost as no petrol allowance is given.

Pros

Cons

Fuel costs

Good Company to work for

I did enjoy my time with Carewatch (midbucks), trainig was excelent, the care given was varied but stable. Durring the pandemic shortage of staff put a huge strain on on the company, with carers in isolation, or going sick. as it did with all domicilary care companys & care homes.We all worked as a team and got through it in the end. For me it came down to a few policy's which I felt were wrong, and needed to change.All things considered I would recomend the company to anyone living within a 5 mile radious of company office.

Happy environment to work in

Not been with company long but I have had no negative experiences and the colleagues I work with have been helpful and friendly. Enjoying working here.

Pros

Relaxed, friendly team

Fun work place

I enjoyed my time with carewatch, the staff and clients were lovely. There’s opportunities to progress if you want to. It can be stressful as well as enjoyable . There is a lot of driving around as it’s community care. Take a hot/ cold drink with you and a packed lunch.

Pros

Friendly staff

Cons

Long hours, can be stressful

Fantastic credit control manager

Overall manager very easy to work with, always approachable and willing to listen to any concerns. Great bonus schemes to motivate staff and a fantastic group of people to work with.

Pros

Bonus scheme

Cons

Not enough credit controllers

The company is good but at times it’s has got challenges

Care watch is a nursing urgency so it’s a bit challenging working with them as your first job because there is no security. If you fall sick you are not paid and no benefits, you only get what paid the hours you have worked for, but it’s better than nothing.

Pros

Sometimes

Cons

We had short breaks yes

Disorganized Management, staff pressured

Carewatch Ayrshire - I found the management to be poorly organized which added stress to an already intense job.I had to put my foot down and say no to a lot of extra work they asked me to do, as it was too much for me.Some important info I had passed to management had not been followed up.The rotas were not planned out with staff in mind.Some office staff had been rude to myself and clients.You don't get paid for your travel in-between clients' houses so it took me around 14 hours to earn 8 hours wage.

Pros

Rewarding job, social aspect with clients

Cons

Long hours, understaffed, office communication needs improvement

Weak management, evil colleagues

There is no manager based on the place I work which leads to colleagues doing whatever they want - being late for shifts, working whenever and however they feel like. When confronted, they start being aggressive and despite all the complaints, the manager didn't want to get involved in any dispute. No HR department to address your concerns to. Very weak and biased manager supporting the most useless and lazy senior carer on site. Never felt supported.

Pros

Good wages

Cons

careless and bias manager

Slave drivers, don’t care about you

Not at all impressed with this company. Very uncaring and not understanding of their employees. The management staff are very unapproachable and don’t care about you. If you are a little unsure of yourself they take complete and utter advantage of you.

Pros

Free to work at own pace as long as it’s not too slow

Cons

They bully you into working long hours

Great experience

The management are very good and supportive.Understand staff problem and help them. Pay system was fantastic. All other staff are friendly helpful to new starters.

Pros

Free uniform and ppe

Cons

Flexible, part time long time hour

Great company to work for

Great company to work for if you have a driving licence and a car.One of the reasons I left was because I did not drive and the amount of work I was getting declined slowly, also all of the walking was getting to much for me.

Fun place to work everyone so friendly and we all support each other

Iv worked for carewatch Horsham and Crawley for a few months and its the best company iv worked for the management team are so friendly and helpful and will do all they can to support you. I would really recommend this company

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

No cons

Excellent carers and great place to work

I worked with care watch for 5 years before we were taken over by another company, I loved working there I had lots of work and was supported to make things better within the company

Ok

really enjoyed working for the 1st couple of years they start to treat staff like animals don’t get a thank you for helping on days off no appreciation

Pros

Nvq

Cons

I enjoyed every moment of working for Carewatch Blackpool!

I worked for the Blackpool branch and have worked all over the fylde coast, community and in the assisted living schemes they had. I loved it! I work in the NHS now and equally love my job but I miss Carewatch massively! Lovely company to work for.

job is great. carers are friendly. poor office staff

avoid this company. very high turnover in staff including the office team. there is no support from office. they only care about money. they dont care about the carers. they either pile the work on you and expect you to do a 12 hour shift without a break or they give you one call here and there.

Pros

good rates of pay

Cons

they dont care about their carers

Lovely clients, poor management.

The clients and providing care are the good aspects for people who love this sort of job.However, management lacks organisation and accountability. Responsiveness to carers needs and questions is spotty at best.As carers we feel underappreciated and taken for granted often, frequently given excessively heavy workloads and having to ask for time off feels like you're asking for the world.I love what I do day to day (though the workload could be less crushing) but the lack of good management demotivates staff.

Pros

Knowing you're making a difference

Cons

Long hours, infrequent days off, poor management.

bb

do not work for this company! not at all supportive - expect miracles and not very friendly people in head office. BACK STABBING - VERY AWKWARD ENVIRONMENT

Good

Enjoyed working within the company, good staff team and moral, carers were very loyal and helpful to ensure clients needs were met. Well managed with the odd few causing problems but these were dealt with.

Pros

Good team.

Cons

Staffing levels.

Management/office staff needs to be re-thought.

Not very considerate,really don't value there carers at all! Our branch I was under was ran by a child that ran it into the ground,they aren't considerate towards service users if they have no staff to cover .. just tell you to fit them in when you can regardless to some clients being diabetic and needing set meal times,overall absolute disgrace which was my reason for leaving. You can't treat vulnerable people that way. Yyocan't reach

Pros

Non

Cons

Non

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carewatch Care Services Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8

2.6Job security/advancement

Compare Carewatch Care Services Ltd with

• Carewatch Care Services Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?