CarFinance 247 logo
CarFinance 247

CarFinance 247 Employee Reviews

Good company to work for welcoming and very organised, good benefits once targets hit. If you don’t hit targets they expect you stay behind after your shift or work weekends but there’s always extra training available to help hit the targets.

Pros

Good benefits

Great company

on the first day they ordered dominos!! Really relaxed to start with easing you into your job role. Came from a showroom background, glad I made the move

Pros

Great wages

Cons

Weekend work (rota)

Expect no work life balance to hit targets

Constantly changing management, commission structures and KPI’s. You’ll work weekends and late, without overtime pay, in order to hit go targets and earn some decent money. Avoid.

Constant hire and fire

The place is an absolute joke, constant hiring and firing. DO NOT work here if you are looking to progress in a career. They take on for a couple of months, then make redundancies and start the process again. Hours are long, rewards a little, by far the worst company I have ever worked at.

Pros

Free fruit

Cons

long hours, little reward, zero progression

Decent pay but at a price

Nice office and easy to get to but the culture of management is not great. It's very much like us v them which is really not nice. Everything is a secret and you do just feel like a number. Paid is decent but at a price.

Pros

Nice office

Cons

Long hours, management

Poor management and poor treatment for staff

No sense of direction, they don't know how to treat their staff. At the start they are good to you then they just let you go without any reason. They promise you another things but you only get recognised if your managements best friend and if they like you as a person (not your work).

Pros

Free fruit

Cons

Long hours. Poor management.

Pays well but no compassion

I started back in January. Was put to work after training for two weeks. Wasn't show how to do anything the correct way, was shown how to carry out my role by someone who had been there two months longer than myself. Was told i would be trained on this area then trained in another area so I'd be multi trained. Never got trained in the other area 'because they haven't got a manager to oversee', even so newbies were getting upskilled right away! Then we meet carona virus. At this point I was told along with half the company that I had 'failed my probation, one week before the government offered furlough pay. At that point eventually I was taken back on. Only to then be left in the dark about my position. I was then told I may face redundancy as they are opening a new business. I quit whilst I was ahead. But appalling. No communication. No updates. Just in the dark. No compassion.

Pros

Good pay, nice colleagues, lovely office, dress down fridays

Cons

Work 9-6, 10-7, 11-8. change rotas constantly, changes teams constantly, no parking, KPI's set byamagers unaware of the challenges, micro management

productive and fun

Company is great and a great environment - you are rewarded for your work and have opportunity to grow. They have great incentives and ways for you to grow. It's a lot better than the other jobs I have had in the past

Pros

free fruit

Cons

social groups

Rewarding and an excellent place to work

Working for CarFinance247 was rewarding and exciting, I was always happy going into work and enjoyed the fast pace of the sales floor. The management encouraged team work which meant you could have a sensible work life balance knowing your team had your back.

fast paced and enjoyable

I was speaking to existing clients and upselling them GAP insurance, this was done through excellent rapport and a detailed fact find, providing a recommendation and completing a final sale.

Jobs at CarFinance 247

See more jobs

shambolic

Run by unqualified egotists who lack any sense of loyalty or structure. Wolf of wall street mentality with no skills or techniques to back up their exceedingly delusional goals of domination, just sheer pressure selling and brainless work.

Good company

Good company Relaxed Friendly staff Achievable targets Good location Nice environment Free coffee Free fruit Good end of year party Overtime is also available

Great Culture and Progression

I have worked in the business for over 7 years and have a great journey within the business starting on sales and after various promotions I am now a board member.

Pros

Free fruit and coffee, great benefits package, lovely working enviroment

Cons

Great if you like getting frowned upon for the job that you do.

Absolutely horrendous place to work on the cleaning sector anyway as there's no incentive to the job, the people that work there don't show any appreciation in the work that you do for them as they are all up their own backsides, snooty and think that they are too good to converse with the likes of cleaners who try their best to maintain a high level of cleanliness for the staff to work in. The people in there treat the cleaners like they are slaves whose only purpose is to move the things they should really move themselves and purposely leave things on their desk we are asked to move only to report us when we do so. They also expect too much work in the measly 3 hours they give us to do our job.

Pros

Cons

Too many to mention.

Over promised on salary expectations

not a good place to work. Overpromised on salary and commission expectations. They give you a lot of perks during training etc but then when you get on the job you get the toughest clients and its rubbish

Fantastic place to work

I’ve been at CF247 for just over 18 months, and in that time I’ve had my salary bumped up twice plus won and whole load of incentives... The environment is friendly, the culture is one of the best I’ve ever worked in, and the brothers who own the company genuinely care about all of the staff. Like all sales jobs, there will always be slow times, however the OTL’s do all they can to keep team moral high! I see my team as a second family! I actually enjoy going to work, especially knowing we are doing something that can genuinely make an impact to someone’s everyday life!

Pros

Quarterly pay reviews. Fun working environment. Additional incentives

Cons

The car park needs an upgrade but can’t complain to much

Counter-productive workplace

lots of pressure and no work life balance Very little training when you are starting out Many managers aren't qualified to carry out their roles Most enjoyable part, the events (christmas & the races)

Fun workplace, lots of pressure

Brilliant place to work, lovely people, brilliant management. Growing company so some teething issues which makes the job stressful! A high expectation, but well rewarded if you do your job right. Hard work is a must, laziness pointed out and not tolerated, so not the place for an easy laid back job. Basic salary could be better, but reviewed on a regular basis based on performance. Lots of different departments so very accommodating to everybody’s needs

Pros

Fun atmosphere, subsided parking

Cons

Stressful, money could be better

Cf247

Thoroughly enjoyed the experience working with CarFinance247. Professional, personable and caring environement with room to grow and thrive within a variety of sectors (finance, customer services).

Shocking

Its a very bad company to work for. you get treated really bad don't care about you and its all lies. you go though a week of training and then give you 10 minutes on system then thrown on the phone. the pay is shocking its not what they offer you at all do not work for this company

Pros

Cons

everything about the job

Account Manager

Good company to work for but there are not many progression opportunities. Lack of communication between management and staff is also something I picked up on. Would recommended.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CarFinance 247. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement