CarFinance 247

CarFinance 247 Pay & benefits reviews

Good company to work for welcoming and very organised, good benefits once targets hit. If you don’t hit targets they expect you stay behind after your shift or work weekends but there’s always extra training available to help hit the targets.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Constantly changing management, commission structures and KPI’s. You’ll work weekends and late, without overtime pay, in order to hit go targets and earn some decent money. Avoid.
Nice office and easy to get to but the culture of management is not great. It's very much like us v them which is really not nice. Everything is a secret and you do just feel like a number. Paid is decent but at a price.
Pros
Nice office
Cons
Long hours, management
Good company Relaxed Friendly staff Achievable targets Good location Nice environment Free coffee Free fruit Good end of year party Overtime is also available
I have worked in the business for over 7 years and have a great journey within the business starting on sales and after various promotions I am now a board member.
Pros
Free fruit and coffee, great benefits package, lovely working enviroment
Cons
not a good place to work. Overpromised on salary and commission expectations. They give you a lot of perks during training etc but then when you get on the job you get the toughest clients and its rubbish
I’ve been at CF247 for just over 18 months, and in that time I’ve had my salary bumped up twice plus won and whole load of incentives... The environment is friendly, the culture is one of the best I’ve ever worked in, and the brothers who own the company genuinely care about all of the staff. Like all sales jobs, there will always be slow times, however the OTL’s do all they can to keep team moral high! I see my team as a second family! I actually enjoy going to work, especially knowing we are doing something that can genuinely make an impact to someone’s everyday life!
Pros
Quarterly pay reviews. Fun working environment. Additional incentives
Cons
The car park needs an upgrade but can’t complain to much
Brilliant place to work, lovely people, brilliant management. Growing company so some teething issues which makes the job stressful! A high expectation, but well rewarded if you do your job right. Hard work is a must, laziness pointed out and not tolerated, so not the place for an easy laid back job. Basic salary could be better, but reviewed on a regular basis based on performance. Lots of different departments so very accommodating to everybody’s needs
Pros
Fun atmosphere, subsided parking
Cons
Stressful, money could be better
I've been at the business for almost 2 years. In that time the company has more than trebled in headcount and performance so I've seen first hand the transition from a small to medium company. Previously there has been a high turnover of staff, mainly in the sales office. However there have been multiple reasons for that and since the rebrand in December turnover has vastly reduced. In January a new benefits package was introduced, including a pension - this was one of the reasons why people were leaving. In my department there is a real open door policy. Everyone pulls together and people often go out of their way to help each other. The Express office is next to the Northern Quarter so there are plenty of social events too. Hardest part of the job is the speed of progression. The company is moving forwards so quickly and sometimes you do end up working late. Personally i find that rewarding. Most enjoyable aspect are the people. Everyone is really friendly and can't do enough for you.
Pros
Location, Employees
Cons
Long Hours (Sales)
great so sales not so great for the admin long hours, not much appreciation they dont tell you about how many weekends you work there unfair on people they dismiss, the turn over in staff is stupid
Pros
greta christmas party
Cons
hours
Always disrespecting you, expect way too much in so little time, expect you too come in very early without any extra pay to please them, let me go because I had fits and couldn't come into work!!! Would not recommend this job at all!