Caring Homes Group
View all Caring Homes Group reviews

Caring Homes Group

Caring Homes Group Employee Review

productive and excellent workplace

An excellent and supporting team to work with all day long. I have learned a lot about person centred care, no discrimination. The culture is collaborative. It is lovely to have supportive management which helps you till you achieve your goal.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Great service users and excellent working with them

Loved working and getting a great achievement out of the service users with they daily living . Had a lots of fun times and great achievements of doing they flats up

13 June 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience of working as a Healthcare Assistant.
Same role

Management don't listen to concerns

I started off enjoying my time here for the first 9 years but poor management and lack of communication within the home has started to take its toll on me. Things need improving and it doesn’t seem to be changing for the good, new manager and clinical lead.12 hours shifts, but only 11 paid.

13 June 2022
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your feedback. We take all feedback seriously and address any concerns. If you would like to discuss your issues further, please feel free contact the Regional Manager or our HR department to raise in confidence. Thank you for your continued hard work and dedication to our residents.
Same location

Lovely place to work

I work at Oaken Holt Care Home and have been there for a while there has been changes within management but the new manager is great, he is very proactive and responsive. Always there to listen and support. The team are great the work environment is relaxed and we all work well together.

13 June 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your positive experience of working at Oakenholt.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caring Homes Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Caring Homes Group with

Learn about Caring Homes Group in popular locations

• Caring Homes Group
  • productive and excellent workplace