Caring Homes Group
View all Caring Homes Group reviews

Caring Homes Group

Caring Homes Group Employee Review

Emotionally and physically draining/stressful

No support from management/ nurses. Thrown in the deep end for anything and berated if not able to complete tasks. Poor communication with staff across the board. Massively high expectations for staff especially when working short or if new to the role. Pay is abysmal for the job and no real raise to meet current inflation and rising cost of living. Other staff who constantly back chat you or people you work with, including management who make sly remarks when issues arise. When relatives/people close to you pass away, there is no real compassionate leave- no time to grieve.

Pros

Good relationships with residents/certain staff

Cons

Poor pay, lack of support

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Stressful and tired

Managers very closed off to hearing about the opinions of staff. Staff over worked, underpaid and under appreciated. Both staff and residents need more support from higher up.

Official response from Caring Homes Group

3 November 2022
Thanks for taking the time to leave your review. We are sorry to hear this, we appreciate all the hard work of our staff, and complete regular salary reviews. If you would like to discuss anything further, please contact our HR team in confidence.
Same role

Don't bother

This is not a very nice place to work,the Environment is toxic the management input is nil,you go the deputy or manager with concerns it is not dealt with ,morale within the staff is at a all time low which has a impact on the residents,management and staff that smoke are more instrested in going for cigarettes breaks than seeing the problems out on the floor.

Pros

Cons

Same location

fast paced, draining

so draining and they do not consider people with anxietyalso people who arent in great physical health shouldnt attempt this job it is very fast paced

Official response from Caring Homes Group

1 September 2022
Thank you for feedback. We are committed to creating a respectful and collaborative environment for all of our employees. We absolutely appreciate all of our staff and the hard work they do every day. If you wish to discuss this further, please contact our HR department in confidence.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caring Homes Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement