Caring Homes Group
View all Caring Homes Group reviews

Caring Homes Group

Caring Homes Group Employee Review

Unsafe

Unsafe and unfair treatment because of the favouritisms and lack of support. Poor work culture coming from the management who refuses to deal with anything, preferring to cover up the real problems rather than putting the things right. Favourit staff are always winning, no matter what, whereas the others are always blamed, even for others mistakes. Lack of professionalism of the management, double standards.

Pros

Free lunches, good and fair pay

Cons

All listed above

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

Foreboding, anxiety, dark place

I was excited to work for and try and build its reputation in the village.Nobody from the village wants to work there, which I thought was sad.The manager doesn't care.The residents and relatives were beautiful.Such a shame as could be a fabulous place with the right management

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Terrible atmosphere, not supported

3 November 2022
Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you felt this way, we take all feedback seriously and we have a number of processes in place to raise complaints or concerns. We are always looking for ways to improve the work environment, if you would like to discuss your issues further, please feel free to contact us or HR to raise in confidence.
Same location

Gave me an opportunity when I was looking for something new and they have supported me ever since day one

Joining Caring Homes was a career jump for me and at first I was really nervous. It didn’t take long for my manager and the team I joined to make me feel comfortable and welcome. With this support from moment one, I have been able to flourish in this role. Starting anywhere new can be scary but this has quickly become a job I love.

Pros

Free lunch, support from within and also people all around the company, great bonus scheme and praise is given as soon as it’s due

13 June 2022
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! We're so glad to have you on our team and we're happy to hear that you've been feeling welcomed and supported. We hope you continue to enjoy your time with us!

Extremely stressful working environment

You are worked to the bone in this company and expected to perform the work of multiple people. Company does not care about the welfare of their staff. They are always understaffed and expect things to be done up to a certain standard when there are simply not enough carers to do so. Staff communication is very poor between departments and management provide no support or appreciation for their staff. Hardest part of the job is being expected to be constantly on the go for 12 hours straight. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to provided a quality level of care for people in need and the relationships you develop between staff and service users.

Pros

1 hour break

Cons

Unapproachable management

3 November 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we take all feedback seriously. If you would to discuss this further please contact our HR department to raise in confidence.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caring Homes Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement