Carnell Support Services Ltd
Happiness score is 65 out of 100
View all Carnell Support Services Ltd reviews

Carnell Support Services Ltd

Carnell Support Services Ltd Employee Review

Dreadful company to work for. Avoid at all costs

Contract Managers have little experience within the industry. One occasion instructing to excavate in an area knowingly there was a presence of asbestos reported in the works. Very worrying company could not leave quick enough.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Too much responsibility too little experience

I had sssts and had supervised on many projects in the civil engineering /construction industry. But to act as site manager on a highways england motorway enclosure overwhelmed me. My background was drainage and on my last mentor shift I had 20 vehicles. I never had the experience and other supervisors at carnell never had a cscs black card despite being there years. I had a broad background and white card but had training needs. The next shift I was expected to be alone. I told them I wasn't competent for the job. They were great about it.I just feel they need to have a training plan to move men in supervisory roles towards black card and the essential training it involves.Sssts can't act as manager for a site on highways england.

Pros

Supportive of staff when raised worries

Cons

High expectations from under qualified staff.
Same role

Terrible head office

Promised a job, not heard a thing back. Terrible organisation and in general terrible management. Just leave you on the Learch awaiting a call from someone that doesn’t really exist.

Pros

Cons

Lots

Good opportunities and supportive workplace!

Very good place to work - everyone is really helpful and I'm always learning new things. Lots of opportunities and employees are really supported throughout their daily job roles.

Pros

Friendly and helpful staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carnell Support Services Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • Carnell Support Services Ltd
  • Dreadful company to work for. Avoid at all costs
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?