Carnell Support Services Ltd
Happiness score is 65 out of 100

Working at Carnell Support Services Ltd in Penkridge: 4 Reviews

Penkridge4 reviews

Great people

Good place to work, including clients and suppliers.I can't comment on the temporary or labour-only staff, but I've found people throughout the company (site / office, operatives / directors), are friendly, approachable and respectful.New ownership and management are providing greater emphasis on employee satisfaction, particularly for site-based colleagues.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Depends what you're like and what you do

Productive, challenging yet fun workplace

With this being an extensive growing company day to day tasks are very variable ranging from admin works to surveying. Achieving goals on a daily basis.

Insights into Carnell Support Services Ltd

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Overall Review

A good place to work with a excellent Health & safety procedures and records. Further Training is provided in to help everyone to exceed in their job roles.

Pros

Training

Cons

some long hours but all good

My typical day

Whilst at Carnell I have been doing my NVQ level 2 in business admin. Throughout the period in which I have been here i've learnt many skills and gained alot of knowledge about finance and the accountancy world. I've learnt how to use a bespoke software, learnt how to address customers via e-mail or the telephone, learning excellent customer service. Not only functional skills i've learnt but personal skills such as working well as a team, and knowledge in which will benefit me for the future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carnell Support Services Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement