Carnival Cruise Line

Carnival Cruise Line Reviews: Working at Carnival Cruise Line

United Kingdom34 reviews

Found 34 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,112 reviews

Interesting to work Crew festivities

Everyone can find their place for job position. There is a space for improvement in the Management area concerning nepotism with avoiding representatives and associates (promotions) to be mostly from one nation.

There are no life to spend personal. Stressful life😔 ,there is no time for food but food quality have tasty and healthy 😋.I have done every day 18hrs duty but I didn't get overtime.

Insights into Carnival Cruise Line

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose

Systematic & focused

Great company to work. In recent years company has changed a lot updating in all sectors & segments, Incorporating excellence in customer service & competing among all cruiselines to be rated the best in the world. Crew have plenty growth with new generation taking on the top positions, giving a thrive to excell and maintain the high standards.

Pros

Free flight ticket

Travel, Fun and amazing people

If you are thinking about a career in the Cruise Industry there is no better company to work for. President of CCL is a real people person and cares.This resonates throughout the company.

Pros

Travel, learning about different cultures, every day a different adventure

Cons

Missing Family as contracts can be long

Fun work place

Great Company, helped me to develop myself in many work arrears.They are investing time and trainings to ensure that I reached all the company requirements.

Mihail

Is fun to work specially me i worked in the casino and we are working not so many hours and i can say life wasn’t so stressful haha,But now depends of you and what kind of person you are

Competitive but rewarding

CCL is a competetive worplace as there are always people on the door step to change you with. It makes your life stressfull, however if you manage to show what you are capable off, you get a certain amount of security and stability with the company

Amazing

I love it. It’s amazing company: they are attentive and loyal and care about your needs. I will continue to work for them for as long as I can. I would recommend to anyone.

My job requirements.

Given a theme each evening of work but unfortunately not very much feed back. Enjoy working for Carnival but the management did work very well. Mixed feelings really.

Stressful but worthy made good living n saving

Nothing to complain Best cruise company to work for It was really THE FUN SHIP Good management n enough room to progress. Brought my family on a cruise. I am Goa India n no discrimination.

excellent culture, amazing benefits

Carnival Cruise Lines are a fantastic travel company with amazing staff benefits such as accommodation, hospitality and ability to see amazing places.

Pros

Free accomodation, hospitality, travel

Na

A very buy diverse working environment, providing challenges each day, but a very enjoyable place to develop and learn. If you like to travel working onboard cruise ships maybe the way forward, be careful which department though as some get more time off than others.

Great for Singles

Great experience if you're young, ready to work and want to meet new people. I would say that the company is getting used to adding tasks for technicians without proper compensation though.

Hard Work but Worthwhile

The hardest working environment I have been in, but the most enjoyable. I would not change one part of any experience I can take from the company. Very nice company.

na

Ns is a great place to work with even better company culture. All of the resources needed to succeed are provided to you and the skills that you will learn from working there are invaluable.

good to work with.

CCL is a good company and a fun for all and all for fun at work,we work safely by using proper PPE. I have experienced a lot at work side and learn many new things, management was ok. after whole day work we relaxed..we meet different people from different places for cruising, they use to appreciate our job.

Pros

provide food

Cons

10 hours duty

good company

lots of experience i was working in a italian restaurant serving a la carte menu from pasta, steak and antipasti good team work and lots of fun as well

Swimming pool for crew,gym and many more.

Things are good, good staff, happy working with the ppl of my level.rest things are same which happens in our industry.we get time to go out,see the world.

Pros

Free stay and food

Cons

Sometimes we have to work long hour's

Fun Ships

My professional experience has widened my knowledge and skill levels in the industry. I am confident that my skills and my experience would make great contributions to your organization.

It was good working on a cruise line but looking for a land based job. I have enjoyed working here. Travelled whole world free of cost But now would love to work land based

Pros

Exploring whole world free of cost

Cons

Cannot for years

Fun workplace

Great place to work, travelling the world whilst doing what you enjoy. Only worked when ship was out at sea. The cruise ship casino was lovely and classy, the guests were there to have a good time and was nice to be a part of their experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carnival Cruise Line. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement