About Carole Nash Insurance
Why Work for Us
At Carole Nash we’re an organisation focused on both sales success and customer service. So, to become one of our brilliant agents, you’ll need true commitment and the communication skills that mean you can build great rapport.
You’ll also need a genuine interest in our customers, plus the confidence to help them find the right product.
We’re proud to be both a leading and pioneering motorcycle insurance specialist providing cover for over 200,000 motorcycles and scooters in the UK and Ireland.
Protection is provided via a wide range of specially designed policies to cover all kinds of modern, classic, vintage, custom and off-road motorcycles, including superbikes, roadsters, cruisers, tourers, mopeds, sports, supersports and commuter bikes. In addition we offer money-saving multi-bike insurance and a groundbreaking Six Wheel cover, which could protect both your motorcycle(s) and a car on one policy.
To ensure we offer not just excellent and appropriate cover but also great value, we work with a panel of leading insurers and our biking insurance specialists are fully trained to find you a great deal.
We’re based at offices in Altrincham and Dublin. At these sites we employ over 400 staff, who, upon recruitment, complete an intensive training programme to ensure they have an excellent understanding of motorcycling and related insurance issues. We also encourage our staff to take up biking by offering to fund training courses and fees for both the Compulsory Basic Training and full bike test. In addition we offer our staff a free “taster” training session on a scooter as part of the ‘Get On campaign’ annual Ride To Work Day initiative.
To help bikers recover what they are rightfully due when involved in a “non fault” accident we operate a joint venture in partnership with New Law, an award-winning personal injury law firm with a specialist motorcycle injury team. Based in Cardiff and bringing together our biking know-how with legal expertise, Carole Nash Legal Services provides expert legal advice on the recovery of uninsured losses and the securing of appropriate compensation for injury.
Whilst we’re rightly known as a premier provider of motorcycle insurance, through our dedicated Classic Cars division we also deliver specialist protection for classic and performance cars, campervans, motorhomes and military vehicles.
Over the years we have won a number of awards and commendations and in September 2017 were independently ranked by Insurance Times magazine as the UK’s 44th biggest insurance broker.
Benefits and rewards
- 24 days holiday per annum and holiday exchange scheme – holiday allowance rises with each year of service
- Life insurance benefit 4 x annual salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free motorcycle training and tests
- Bank your overtime and take extra holidays in the year
- Comprehensive induction training program, NVQ’s and managements courses, plus sponsorship for role - specific qualifications and a true commitment to your ongoing development
- Interest free travel season ticket loans
- Discounts on insurance with the option to spread payments over 10 months interest free
- Concert and theatre ticket booking facility
- Canteen area with free internet, TV, pool table and kitchen facilities
- Free drinks from the vending machines
- Casual dress code
- Annual social events including quiz nights, team nights out, Christmas parties and the kids Christmas panto
- Company wide incentives throughout the year
- Branded clothing
Awards and Commendations
Carole Nash is an award-winning business, lauded over a near 30 year history for the quality of our training, policy and service innovations, entrepreneurialism and plain old-fashioned popularity with motorcyclists. Why, you could say we’re as well decorated as an AMD Custom Best in Show winner!